2nd post for the day - 29 gifts challenge

>> Sunday, February 1, 2009

this is my 2nd post for today. I realized i had forgotten to blog about my gift for the the day for my 29 gifts in 29 days challenge.

Well today was a pretty easy one. Being that it is Sunday. We went to church this morning and in honor of Super Bowl Sunday the youth group has a SOUPER Bowl fundraiser where they collect money and then in turn go work in one of the soup kitchens (which is something they often do) but they also donate all the money raised today in church to the soup kitchen.

So that was my gift for the day. :)

1 comments:

Shaela Monday, February 02, 2009  

alright, I'm joining the challenge - I want that Paper Makeup GC! :) you can read about what I'm doing on my blog :)

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP