Paper Makeup Stamp Quotes

>> Monday, February 2, 2009

Ok, i'm doing a little bit of a shameless plug. Did you know that nearly all the quotes from Paper Makeup Stamps come in 2 sizes? (they can also be ordered as bare rubber or on ez mount like all of the other stamps on the site). I'm kinda a quote fanatic. I love love love quote stamps. But i get bummed when the size just isnt what i want. It's no secret that i love love love to color and often use stamp images that i can color. So often times i want to use a quote with an image. So a smaller quote is great. But then sometimes, the quote is all i want to say on a card. But a smaller size stamp just leaves a lot left to be done. :) So a larger stamp would be ideal. Also ideal for scrapbooking or altered projects. So with these things in mind, i really wanted to offer both sizes. And since it's my company and the only one i really have to answer to is me, i did. :)

Here's my card...



I love this quote. What a perfect way to give someone a little support when they are frustrated.

This card is one of the cards we will do in the beginner's card class at the Funkie Munkie. So all of he products are available in the store, or on their website. The paper is by Moxxie. Double sided thick paper. Super fab. It's actually from the bridal line, but this side you'd never know it. I love the colors in the paper too. Depending on which ones you want to pull out and enhance other places of your card (or scrapbook layout) you can really get a different feel. Later this week i'll post another project using this paper and you'll see what i mean.
And you want a close up of these embellishments?! So fun! First, i gotta show you this button!!!!

The picture doesnt really due it justice but i love these buttons! The glitter is inside the button. Funkie Munkie has them in all different colors. If you live around here, go get them while you can or i might buy them all!
I wanted 1 more little oompf to the card so i chose these self adhesive pearls from kaisercraft (priced at a low 1.25!!!) They come in all different colors too! Multiple sizes come on the sheet as well. Here's a close look of 2 of the sizes i used. there are larger ones as well.

8 comments:

Kim Monday, February 02, 2009  

I love that quote!!!! And what a great idea to offer 2 sizes. Can't wait to get mine in the mail. Kim

Danni Monday, February 02, 2009  

You rock!! That is awesome to have them in two sizes!! And I love quotes too....can't wait until I have extra money!!
Love the card!!

Shaela Monday, February 02, 2009  

I love that your quotes come in 2 sizes, and I was jumping for joy when I read the "What lies..." one... that is my faorite quote EVER!! Can't wait to get the stamps and start playing. :)

Fink Monday, February 02, 2009  

I love the idea of 2 size quotes!! Many times the size just is not big enough!

Tracey Monday, February 02, 2009  

Great quote!! I think offering the quotes in 2 different sizes is a fantastic idea!! :)

Ashley Newell Tuesday, February 03, 2009  

I totally left a comment earlier! Seriously! Anyhow, I love the quotes and how they come in two sizes! Awesome Katie!

Anonymous,  Wednesday, February 04, 2009  

OMG! I love this card and quote! :) Yes, offering two sizes is definitely going to be a hit.

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP