Rubber is IN!

>> Wednesday, February 4, 2009

All the rubber is now in stock at Paper Makeup Stamps! If you preordered any bare rubber stamps, your orders will be going out today. EZ mount is due in by the end of the week and all other orders will be out by saturday.

I'm not sure you'll see much by the way of posting from me for a few days. I've got lotsa rubbah to cut and i'm also teaching up in Greensboro NC on Friday. I gotta stay faithful to my clients and customers so no new projects for me! However i do know i have some lying around here that i've never posted so we'll see if i can type those up while i'm feeding the baby or something! :)

7 comments:

Ashley Newell Wednesday, February 04, 2009  

Show us some pictures of your rubber lady! :)

Shaela Wednesday, February 04, 2009  

ACK!! I am so excited, I can't wait to get my stamps... but I guess I'll have to wait till next week since I ordered them on EZ mount. :(

Kim Wednesday, February 04, 2009  

I'm so excited! I hope you mail mine today. I think I messed up and ordered one on EZ mount but I wanted all bare - can't wait!!!! Kim

Fink Friday, February 06, 2009  

I still have to place an order! See you soon then on the blog!

Ann Saturday, February 07, 2009  

OMGosh, Katie! It's been awhile since I visited you, and lo and behold, you've started your own company!!!! Way to go, girl! Off to check out the goodies! :D

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP