Bella Tuesday

>> Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Ugh, I'm not sure i've even up to posting after the day i've had today! I'm afraid my computer might go on the fritz on me and explode. Yep, it's been that kind of day. I wont even bore you with the details, but lets just say if it was gonna happen, it happened to me today (all the way to my dog bringing me a dead bird). Yep, just one of those days.

I had a sort of private class this morning (which went very well) and i traded in for some yummy new stamps from The Greeting Farm. I had lunch with a friend which was nice because we havent had the chance to hang out like we used to. Then the day just went downhill. And thats where i'll stop.

Here's a card i created for a beginners card class. The objective of the card will be to teach paper piecing.



All of Ms Bella's outfit is paper pieced right down to the baby sling. The paper chosen for the paper piecing is the same as the paper used for other parts of the card. Her skin, hair, broom and pail are colored with copics.

Paper is by Kaisercraft and cardstock is by Bazzill.

Now as my friend Kelly told me i need to do... i'm going to go have a calgon moment.

11 comments:

Shannon Roberts Tuesday, February 10, 2009  

So sorry Katie!! If anyone can relate well it's me! I say Calgon take me away DAILY! Hope things are looking up for you!

Ashley Newell Tuesday, February 10, 2009  

You enjoy your calgon! Sorry you had a rough day! I hope it gets better soon! Your card is gorgeous! I love it!

Shaela Tuesday, February 10, 2009  

oh, I'm sorry you had such a bad day! hugs to you - and cute card, btw!

Danni Tuesday, February 10, 2009  

Oh, sorry you had "one of those days". Love your card though, great job at all the paper piecing!

Jennifer (gojenlaw) Wednesday, February 11, 2009  

I can relate I had a bad night tonight at work.

Mindy (Scrappy and Piggy) Wednesday, February 11, 2009  

I love the paper piecing. I need to remember to do that more often.

Monica Wednesday, February 11, 2009  

so cute Katie!! I have lots of Calgon moments too.. so don't feel alone!

Mandi Wednesday, February 11, 2009  

Sorry to hear you had a rough day yesterday! Hopefully Calgon was able to take it all away! Cute card by the way! Oh and what adorable stamps you've created. I just placed my first order with you and look forward to making future purchases from your stamping company! And I even ventured over to The Greeting Farm after seeing you mention them on your blog and placed an order with them too. Such cute stamps all over the place! :)

Lynn Put Wednesday, February 11, 2009  

Fantastic Bella card Katie! Sorry you had such a hard day! Love all the paper piecing!

Pat Thursday, February 19, 2009  

By now your bad day is a thing of the past. I love this card. I am so focused on coloring my Bellas I forget I can stamp on patterned paper and piece her together. Thanks for getting me out of my slump! I've got your link on my blog, come visit me sometime.
www.patacakespages.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP