Dreck from Paper Makeup Stamps

>> Sunday, February 8, 2009

We had a birthday party today so i made this card for the birthday boy. I also gave him the stamp of dreck because he's like his momma and he loooooves to stamp and make cards. And all little boys who stamp should at least have monster stamps. :)

Here's my card...




I just love this guy. I think confused looking monsters are my favorite. haha. For those that havent seen this guy yet... his name is Dreck and he's from Paper Makeup Stamps.

I used Jen Del Muro's "sketch for you to try" from yesterday. I love Jen's sketches! The paper is all various scraps from the scrap bin. Gotta use those scraps. I think there is a little bit from just about every paper company on this card. haha. The little extra embellies there on the bottom are from Stamping Bella.

Ok, thats all i got for now. Hope to see ya'll (yes, i said ya'll, i think i'm officially becoming southern!) soon!

11 comments:

Tracey Sunday, February 08, 2009  

This card is adorable Katie! Love Dreck - too cute!!

Mary R Sunday, February 08, 2009  

Cute card!!!

Ya'll, huh?? :) I've caught myself saying it too and we've been in SC for only 2 1/2 years.

Christine Riley Sunday, February 08, 2009  

Super cute card, love it :)
Hugs, Christine

Danni Sunday, February 08, 2009  

Fun card for a boy! Love the distressing on this! Great job!

DoodleFactory Monday, February 09, 2009  

Aw he reminds me of Mike Wazowski from Monsters inc. I love monsters too - the more confused the better because I'm not into the scary ones.

Rachel Monday, February 09, 2009  

Oh he loves the stamp... He said that after his dentist appointment today, he might make a card! Hahahah. When he saw it, he saw the rubber side, and said "This is for you", then he turned it over, and said "Oh, it is a monster, it is for me!"

Ashley Newell Monday, February 09, 2009  

This is so cute Katie! I love it! And I'm sure the little guy did too!

Meli Palmer Wednesday, February 11, 2009  

Pay day can not get here fast enough. I NEED those monsters!!!!

Jennifer_GlitterInMyHair Thursday, February 12, 2009  

Katie, this image is TOOOOOOO cute!! What a fun card!

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP