LOOOOOONG Week

>> Saturday, February 7, 2009

Holy Moly it's been a long week and i have to admit... i'm reeeeeally glad it's over!!!! I have barely had time to these past 2 weeks! First starting with kidney stones, then trying to play catch up with designs for my Funkie Munkie card classes, then the rubber for Paper Makeup Stamps coming in (yippieee), then getting those prepared, then going out of town to teach at the American College Theatre Festival (teaching makeup workshops) and then back to a LOT of ez mount and other products for the site), onto a lot of mounting and trimming for custom orders and then off to packing and shipping. Yes, i am very very VERY tired. Can i tell you how glad i was that my Mom came into town this week! She leaves tomorrow though. *heavy sigh*

Ok, so now thats all my excuses for where the heck i've been for the past week. Sad thing is i've had stuff to post, just no time to do it! Sadly i've missed reading some of my favorite blogs too and i missed Hip Hop completely! (ok, i ducked in to say hi, i couldnt resist).

Here is a card i worked on before the hoopla of this past week really started. It is for the Greeting Farm's Valentine challenge and it uses one of Marie's new digi images.

First of all, it's an anya and an ian all in one image and that just about enough cuteness to make your heart explode. I had so much fun with this. As i started to color the image in i thought of how much the two looked like 2 of my closest friends kiddos. So i decided to color them accordingly. Once I was done, i love the image even more!
My card layout was a little more of a get 'er dun layout. haha. I used some scraps (i think the bigger piece of background paper is basic grey. the polka dot paper is american crafts i know. I added some pearls to the card because they were a must (my friends daughter's middle name is Pearl).

Ok, thats all i got. I actually have more to show but i need to upload more to my computer. I havent even stamped since i started this card on tuesday. It's killing me! So maybe tomorrow night if i'm lucky. But first i gotta clean this room!!!!!!

4 comments:

Danni Saturday, February 07, 2009  

Remember to take time to breathe!!
Totally adorable card! Love it!

Shaela Sunday, February 08, 2009  

busy busy busy - I'm glad you're still alive and kicking! :) can't wait to get my hands on your rubber - so exciting!

Fink Sunday, February 08, 2009  

You sure have been a busy girl! I love the way you colored the kids! Very cute card!

Mz Kel-z Monday, February 09, 2009  

HAHAHA... thats them.. true love!!

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP