Day 2 in 29 Gifts and a CC Designs Card

>> Saturday, January 31, 2009

Today is day 2 in my 29Gifts challenge. Today was pretty easy... We had a birthday party to go to. It's one of jack's little gal friends. Her name is Elle and we've known her since Jack was about 3 months old. We got her lots and lots of dress up stuff which was a pretty big hit at the party. I'm not sure Elle played with any of it, but all the other kids took a piece (even many of the boys) and paraded around with skirts, tiaras and lacy gloves.

Now i know making a card for a 3 year old is pretty silly, but since more than not of my mommy friends have all picked up the stamping and card making habit, we really just do it for each other. :) So this is the card that i made for Elle this morning before the party...



I used an image from CC Designs Gingersnaps Hey Cupid. I was given some images to play with from my wonderful "bella sistah" Jacquie. I'm lovin' the images. I hate when you love images so much you're afraid to use them since you know you dont have the stamp! haha. Luckily she gave me a couple of each. :)
That teal paper in the background with the cool embossing is the new paper by Bazzill. It comes with those dots. LOVE it!!!

Here's a closer look of the little angel...


She's colored with copic markers and if you look carefully you can see the spica pen that covers her wings.

Thats about it for today. With any luck i'll get my entry done for Jen Del Muro's Blog Candy. But somehow i'm thinking i'm going to miss this awesome giveaway. *sigh* so is life! :)

5 comments:

Fink Sunday, February 01, 2009  

I think it is adorable! Doesn't matter the age of the person either, it is the fun of making

Shaela Sunday, February 01, 2009  

I need to find out about these Spica pens... :)

Tracey Sunday, February 01, 2009  

Such a sweet card Katie!

Christi Flores Sunday, February 01, 2009  

This is the cutest!!! I love it!!

Lynn Put Tuesday, February 03, 2009  

This is so adorable! Love the glittery wings!

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP