I'm in love with a Munkie

>> Thursday, January 8, 2009

A FUNKIE MUNKIE! hehe. Today i went into a new scrap store close to my house and - OMG! I fell in LOVE! I mean my heart was swooning all over the place! The gals that own sure do know what I like. hahahhahaha.

For starters... they have BELLAS! My heart could have leapt out of my chest right then and there! Then i saw the copics! And all the bling! Oh me oh my i was in HEAVEN!

And a further bonus - she loved the faerie image from Paper Makeup Stamps! YIPPIE! She said they would love to carry the stamp line in their store because they strongly believe in local business!

Then i showed her my blog to prove that i was as die hard a copic and bella fan as i claimed to be. And she said she'd like me on the design team! I'm sure i need to actually submit some stuff with things from their store and what not first. But still! Cloud 9! I am on CLOUD 9!

I was very very bad, and bought. I didnt buy a ton, but i did want to get a few things that i could be using for their design team! *evil smile*
Here's my loot...


A bella sentiment stamp
A bella baby stamp
a copic ciao marker
2 packs of kaiserkraft pearls
2 packs of kaiserkraft bling
6 sheets of patterend paper
1 sheet of polkadotted texture cardstock (bigger than swiss dots, SO cute)
a bag of the cutest darn buttons alive
and
a fantastic primsa swirly bling thingy

All of that for 25 bucks! And that included TAX! Great prices!

And here is the card i made today with a bella and sentiment i already owned BUT she had them for sale in the store. I'm going to go and take my card to her tomorrow and resist buying anything else! but i am taking friends that i'm sure will buy things. hehehe.



Here i used StampingBellas Craveabella and Cheers.
Patterned paper is Amplified Summer of Love by American Crafts (it's double sided - patterened on one side, solid brown on the other)
Cardbase is by Bazzill (sorry i forgot to check the color but if you need it let me know and i'll check it to my swatch book)
Bling is by KaiserKraft
Flower is Prima
punch is Branch by Martha Stewart

Thanks for stopping by!

12 comments:

Christi Flores Thursday, January 08, 2009  

OMG girl congrats!! Oops..saw my card. LOL! I can't wait to get it now!!! You need to email me girlie!! cici510@sbcglobal.net I LOVEEEE your image!!!!

JenMarie Friday, January 09, 2009  

Woo Hoo! Congrats girlie!

Anonymous,  Friday, January 09, 2009  

omg I love it it is so pretty.. I was wondering what is the behind the prima flower?

LeAnne Friday, January 09, 2009  

You Rock Sistah! That's awesome, and what a great card. I am sure they will love it.

Beth Friday, January 09, 2009  

Hey that card looks familiar!

He he he. Couldn't resist.

Danni Friday, January 09, 2009  

Totally awesome!
Love the card, so pretty!!

stampingtink Saturday, January 10, 2009  

Congrats!!!!! That's so stinkin exciting! I'd love to hav my Bellas just right there when I wanted them. Lucky you to get to design with them! I love your card! She's just too cute! I love the colors and the tab punch. Just way too cute!

Shaela Saturday, January 10, 2009  

I love finding great scrappy stores - congrats on all the good news!

Jami Saturday, January 10, 2009  

Oh my.... I've been absent from your blog for a week, and you started your own business! CONGRATS!!!! I'm so excited for you!!! And how awesome to have have such a fab store carry your products locally!!
{{big hugs}}
Jami

Sarah Tessmann Saturday, January 10, 2009  

Yay Katie!!!! I'm so excited for you! I swear, there is nothing you can't do!

Becky Carafa Sunday, January 11, 2009  

congrats, Katie, that's awesome! Have fun with that!

Anonymous,  Sunday, January 11, 2009  

Hey Katie, I'm in love with a Funkie Munkie too! Isn't Stephanie the greatest?! I saw your awsome bella card at the store. I am on the design team too and you just raised the bar! lol This is going to be great fun! Can't wait to meet you in person.

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP