Pink Cat Challenge and a little sneak peak

>> Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Wow - i have had some crazy past couple of days working on things for my stamp company! I'm so excited!!! I'll get sneak peaks to ya as i get them! (including one for today!)

But let me also say that Pink Cat Studios has an awesome challenge that pretty much gives you a free digi download right from the start! AND the winner will get a free stamp set of their choice! Now THAT is a fun challenge! Read all about it here on their blog!

Here is my card using Lily Fairy from Pink Cat...


The sneak peak i mentioned is the sentiment on the card. This is one of the quote stamps from my stamp line! I'm going to have lots of quotes because i'm pretty much addicted to them. :)

Now a little bit more about my card...
I made this card with my girl, Christi in mind. She's having a bit of a rough time with some health stuff and i wanted to send her a card to let her know i'm thinking about her. I'm actually kinda counting on her resting and not reading this post before the card can make it to her! But if she sees it ahead of time, oh well. It's prettier in person anyway! :)

I used copic markers to color her in and used a cuddlebug embossing folder, some primas, ribbon, brads and bling to finish it off!!!

Thanks for stopping by today!!!!! I'll have some more sneakies for you soon!

5 comments:

Jenn Tuesday, January 06, 2009  

cute card and can't wait to see your stamps Katie! Are the rubber or acrylic?

Javablustamper Tuesday, January 06, 2009  

I LOVE your card Katie!! I am sure Christi will too!! I am SO excited for you and your new stamp line!! I can't wait to see them!!

Laura Wednesday, January 07, 2009  

oh wow, what a gorgeous card! I love your colouring.

Jami Saturday, January 10, 2009  

SO sweet! Love your coloring on this!!
hugs, Jami

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP