tagged

>> Saturday, January 31, 2009

I really will have a card creation to post here in a bit! I promise! Yesterday i worked super hard to create an entire bella calendar! Yes, thats 12 pages! I needed a sample for a class i'm teaching and even though i had a card to post... i was too beat. So i'll get the card up today. But first... I was tagged by bff Rachel, and bella sistah foreva Jacquie!

By now i'm sure you've seen it... go to your picture folder... go to the 6th folder.... post the 6th picture. So i was thinking i'd be able to post some adorable picture of gabe when he was just born. Or maybe one of Jack hold Gabe because i have so many of those. But no. What picture did i get?



A praying Mantis! My sister was visiting and she was playing with Jack outside. They found a praying mantis. I have all kinda of pictures of jack looking at it, holding it in a bowl. but now, my 6th picture was just the praying mantis himself. Maybe i'll make a card with the praying mantis stamp from Paper Makeup Stamps from my tagged inspiration a little later. hahahahaha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP