a bella card

>> Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Thank you so so much for all the emails and well wishes i got! Yesterday was really bad. I thought the pain was bad sunday but i was mistaken! Luckily greg was home and took care of the boys for me. Of course the boys were all out of sorts and jack came in crying asking if he could take me to the medicine house because he just wanted me to feel better. It broke my heart! But finally we're seeing some light at the end of the tunnel!

Ok, i just felt like i should post that since i've gotten so many emails! (again, thanks so much, you sure do make a girl feel loved!)

Now onto my card...


i actually started this card on saturday for the Bella Homepage contest. I used my new Jugglabella from Stamping Bella. Man, am i excited i can get these locally now! This card in particular you can see at Funkie Munkie Scraps and will be included in some of the cards we'll be making in one of my classes. I havent figured out which one yet, probably the coloring class on the 12th.




Now i love jugglabella. You could easily mask out those hearts and put a whole slew of things in there. I'm sure I will at some point, but right now we're nearing february so hearts it is!

The paper is by American Crafts and the line is called Romantic. All of the paper is double sided and thick (think cardstock) with a solid color on one side, and the patterened paper on the other side. So it's fantastic to use because you always have your coordinating cardstock!. I used bazzill cardstock for my base. And those fun little pom poms? Thats the new Daisy Bucket ribbon. it's so fun! It's almost like paper. You can rip it, stamp on it, rub on it, curl it, crinkle it... endless possibilities! very neat stuff! It sells at FM for $5 a spool (which has 10 yards on it). I'm thinking of doing a bulk buy swap with it, so if you are interested, please let me know.

Ok, thats it for now. I feel miserably behind on everything so i'm going to try and get caught up.

Good news though - i'm hoping to have the Paper Makeup Stamps in by the end of the week!!!! YIPPIEEEEE! More new on a release date soon when i have everything!

9 comments:

Javablustamper Tuesday, January 27, 2009  

Great card Katie!! Glad to hear you are on the mend! Can't wait to see the new line!! Take care of yourself!!!

Debby Tuesday, January 27, 2009  

It's a lovely card. Great idea on masking the hearts. It's the simple things that pass me by. Glad you are feeling a bit better. I am looking forward to your stamp release.

Shaela Tuesday, January 27, 2009  

I'm so glad you're feeling better! And guess what? I just got my first copics for my birthday - I am so excited! now I have to learn to color like you... :)

Fink Tuesday, January 27, 2009  

What a great card! I think she is a cute bella too! I love all your stuff anyway! I look forward to you own designs!

Danni Tuesday, January 27, 2009  

Take care of you!!
I just got this fun bella in but haven't inked her up yet!
Love your card, so cute!

Tracey Tuesday, January 27, 2009  

Awww, Jack is so cute! :)

Love this card Katie! Bella is fabulous!

Can't wait for your stamp reveal!!!

Ashley Newell Tuesday, January 27, 2009  

Glad to hear you are doing better! I love your cards and can't wait to see your stamps!!

Anonymous,  Wednesday, January 28, 2009  

awesome card! I'm glad you're feeling better. Take it easy when you can!
JJ

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP