My mojo is back and another sneak peek

>> Saturday, January 17, 2009



My mojo is back! More or less because it has to be! I have samples galore i need to work on and classes to prepare for! I'm teaching quite a few over at The Funkie Munkie so if you live in the area I'd love for you to come and take my class! My teaching schedule will be in my side bar. :)

Also - I was asked to be a guest designer for Bombshell Stamps for the month of February! Good thing i dont have to work on that stuff just yet! hehe.

I cleaned my craft room today so i'll be ready for all of the new things to come. I cant believe how fast my world is moving, but i'm so excited.

All of the stamps are in the progress of being made. That i really can't believe! It will be so nice to work with the actual rubbah and not my digi files! haha.

Here's another sneak peek for you today of Smitten Snake by Paper Makeup Stamps. He kinda cracks me up with that big ol' grin of his. This one is from one of my illustrators. You'll get to see more of his animals soon.




I used Lauren Meaders mytimeless20 sketch for this card.
If you notice on her sketch, she had that edging to the right. Well, i've owned that punch by Stampin Up for the better part of a year now and had still yet to use the bugger! So i was thrilled to see this sketch. Of course nothing on the sketch is mandatory but i had no excuses not to use that punch! So i did! hehe.
My other details...
Cardstock (all by SU) - kraft, red ridinghood, chocolate chip, so saffron
Coloring Medium - copics
Tools - cuddlebug and tiny mosaic embossing folder
Embellies - buttons by American Crafts, thread by DMC


Ok, back to working on projects for this week! :)

10 comments:

Lynn Put Saturday, January 17, 2009  

Too cute! This snake image with the embossed bg looks awesome!

Jenn Saturday, January 17, 2009  

That snake is super cute!

Lauren (mytime) Saturday, January 17, 2009  

SO cute!! Love your post above.The artwork of you is stunning! You are one HOT mama!!

Mary R Saturday, January 17, 2009  

Cute snake!! Love the card.
It was nice seeing you and the boys today.

StampinCathy Saturday, January 17, 2009  

Cute card, but this snake is just adorable and so lovable.

Shaela Saturday, January 17, 2009  

love the snake - the heart is so cute! And btw... I LOVE that edging stamp! I was the same way when I got it... but once I FINALLY pulled it out and used it the first time, I was hooked, now I use it all the time! lol

DoxieGirl Saturday, January 17, 2009  

this is just adorable! thanks for playing along with the sketch!
~Kendra

Lindsay Spencer Sunday, January 18, 2009  

Sssssssuch a cute snake. I can't wait to see more.

Unknown Sunday, January 18, 2009  

So cute! Not a big fan of snakes but I might be able to make an exception for this one!

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP