my mojo is TAPPED

>> Friday, January 16, 2009

I am completely tapped for mojo! Continuing on the scrambling rampage, all my designs for the first release and grand opening of Paper Makeup Stamps are done and off to be produced. Whew. But MAN am i tired! Not to mention the baby woke up at 5 am and did NOT want to go back to sleep. And he's been in my lap all day as i worked on the computer (still not feeling well from his shots). I had every intention of working on a new card to do a sneak peek, but at this point, i just want to curl up in a warm blanket, a cup of hot cocoa and some good music. But my 2 year old actually took a nap (yeah for having some time to work on the computer unbugged, boo for the fact that i'll be staying up late!)

SO - no card to show, but i will just give a sneak peek of one of the last sets i created today (at the request of some of my readers who asked for a monkey). I'm super critical of the things i draw myself so i'm so thrilled that some liked the squirrel enough to ask for more animals like him!

Here is my Monkey Business set...

Photobucket

Once i hear word back from the production people of when they will be ready I'll be sure to let you all know!

Thanks for stopping by! With luck i will have a creation for you tomorrow!

6 comments:

Shaela Friday, January 16, 2009  

SOOO cute!! Love the monkey. How big will it be, do you know?

Meli Palmer Friday, January 16, 2009  

Hey hun!

Love the monkey. It is adorable. Reminds me of my little boy...who's nickname is Monkey!

I don't know if YOU know, but, your photobucket account is public. When I clicked on the monkey image, it took me straight to your photobucket pictures....so, you might want to make that private so no one can go nosing around in there. Just a thought!

Anyway, love this monkey. Kudos to you for branching out on your own!

StampinCathy Saturday, January 17, 2009  

This monkey is just adorable.

Fink Saturday, January 17, 2009  

I love the monkey!!!!! How cute! I marked you my dear so I can stop by more often!

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP