I cant say i wasnt warned.

>> Monday, January 19, 2009

Ok, i have another greeting farm card for you. Because i dont have anything else i'm supposed to be working on! HA! But when i downloaded the cute unicorn for the challenge (see post below) i couldnt help but download an Anya as well. I've thought she was cute, but didnt buy yet (darn spending freeze). I can already feel i'm going to have another stamp addiction. Like i need another one? But i was warned. First by Rachel and then by kel. it's gonna be dangerous. Thank goodness my local store is going to sell them so i can get quick fixes!

These gals are very fun to color! I especially had fun coloring her hair. :)



This is Alice Anya. It's another downloadable digi. You cant beat 3 bucks man. So easy. Right there for ya. No waiting for shipping. Now THATS a quick fix. hehe.

So anya was printed out (thank goodness my new printer works like a dream with copics) and colored with aforementioned copics. I left some white showing in her hair to show the shine (same style thats used often with anime and manga). I could not find patterned paper i wanted to use for the life of me, so i pulled out a stamp set by Inque Boutique called Monarch. I had almost forgot i had this set. Its actually a clear stamp set, not the norm from the Inque Boutique sets. The sentiment is a Stampabilties stamp from Hobby Lobby. A few extra rhinestones finish out the card.

Thanks for stopping by, i gotta get back to the things i'm SUPPOSED to be working on!

10 comments:

angelafsprouse Monday, January 19, 2009  

Beautiful as always! I'm glad to hear that we're going to have a LSS that is going to carry these! I can't wait for your Copic class in February!!

Ashley Newell Monday, January 19, 2009  

Super cute card Katie! I have an Anya stamp that I haven't inked up, gah!

StampinCathy Monday, January 19, 2009  

She is so sweet. What a pretty card.

Fink Tuesday, January 20, 2009  

I love her! She is just to cute and I love how the white in her hair added such a touch! I collect and love unicorns so that was just to darn cute!

Christi Flores Tuesday, January 20, 2009  

You got hooked too?! LOL They are too irristable! As soon as they get one of their Ian's back in stock I am placing my order! :) This is adorable!!!!

Kathy Tuesday, January 20, 2009  

I just saw that you are starting your own company!! That's so very awesome. I always wondered how the heck that happens. Best of luck to you and I cant wait to see what you come up with. :o)

Jenn Tuesday, January 20, 2009  

I'm a sucker for Alice in Wonderland, LOVE IT!

Kim Tuesday, January 20, 2009  

Oh yeah I so want to get me some of these too! Your Alice is adorable! Great work!
Hugs~ Kim

Cathy Thursday, January 22, 2009  

This is so adorable. I love the Anya's!! Definitely another addiction!! So cute!

Ryann Saturday, January 24, 2009  

This is SO cute. Her hair is colored perfectly!!

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP