Happy New Release Day!

>> Sunday, March 1, 2009

Hiya everyone! It's new release day! Yippiee! It feels a little strange since the preorders have been open, not too big or grand to show ya, but everything is here, items are shipping out and that makes me HAPPY! I cant believe we've even sold out of a few! Most of te fairies are down to just a few left so if you want them now, go place your order! never fear though, more stock should be in by the end of next week.

I wanted a share another card i did for the etsy hop yesterday using the Swirlie tree from Paper Makeup!.

Sara issued a challenge of using anything clear... fun! I decided to use a transparency. Did you know it's very hard to photograph a transparency sheet??
Here's my card...



First i stamped the swirlie tree on the transparency sheet with Timber Brown stazon ink.
I used my nestabilities to cut out the window in my card. And then i just layered the transparency sheet behind it. On the inside of my card i used some pretty pink patterned paper and stamped my sentiment by stampabilities right on the patterned paper. The front of my card needed a boost too so i added some flowers, pearls, and butterfly punch outs from my martha stewart punch.

The whole card came together SUPER fast and i was very pleased with the outcome. You have until March 3rd to enter your card to win on saras blog! Go check it out!!!!!

8 comments:

Shaela Sunday, March 01, 2009  

beautiful card!! How did your 29 Day Giving Challenge go?? I just finished mine up as well, it was so wonderful - thanks for the motivation!

Cassie Monday, March 02, 2009  

WOW! fun idea and sounds so easy! i thought you double stamped it but it's just the shadow --- that's so cool!

Unknown Tuesday, March 03, 2009  

Katie, this is GORGEOUS!!!

Ashley Newell Tuesday, March 03, 2009  

Super pretty Katie! I love this!

Dawn Wheeler Tuesday, March 03, 2009  

Wow stunning card ,fabulous affect and image ,love it ,hugs Dawnxxx

Anonymous,  Wednesday, March 04, 2009  

Love the swirly tree! So cool the way you did it--wow!

Ann Saturday, March 07, 2009  

LOVE that tree and the butterflies!

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP