Unity All Week!

>> Monday, March 9, 2009

It's my turn ladies! Time for Unity All Week! What does that mean? That means there will be a new unity creation posted on my blog every day this week. You leave comments after these posts and then 1 lucky person will be drawn from the comments to win a free stamp from Unity during HIP HOP this week. Fun, huh?!

Now this past week was a busy one for me including this past weekend! I've really been missing my stamp time and I am very ready for the challenge of posting every single day! haha. Hopefully it will help me get back into the swing of blog life! :)

This card i made this morning for a friend of mine. She said last night she "couldn't always poop out rainbows and butterflies". I was dying laughing. But in reality, she was feeling some stress. So i made her this rainbow butterfly card with a sentiment to let her know i'm never too far away. :)



I used a butterfly from the July kit of the month and my sentiment is from the september kit of the month. The grass is from a set called flirty flowers

I stickled everything on this card. I mean glitter makes people happy, right? Each butterfly has the same color stickle on it. And then i decided to go all out and outline the butterfly with stickles too. Gotta love stickles, man!
Here's the best close up shot i could get so you could see all that yummy glitter.



So thats all for now! :) Check back in later!

34 comments:

Danni Monday, March 09, 2009  

Love this but then again, I'm partial to butterflies! LOL!
Great job!

Stampin Mindy Monday, March 09, 2009  

This is beautiful. It's such a springy card. I'm sure it will brighten your friends day!

Tina Monday, March 09, 2009  

So pretty and fun, love the sparkle.

Tracey Monday, March 09, 2009  

Love this card Katie! Adorable!

Rhonda Monday, March 09, 2009  

I love the color combination. Definately brought a smile to my face

Shaela Monday, March 09, 2009  

lol - what a funny way to put it! but I'm glad you're making her a card; I hope she feels better soon

Jenn Monday, March 09, 2009  

What a gret card, I'm sure your friend will love it. Hooray for your week in Unity!

Anonymous,  Monday, March 09, 2009  

Hip Hop!!!! I love all the sparkle!!

Unknown Monday, March 09, 2009  

oh nice!!!
im getting addicted to unity too ;)

Christi Flores Monday, March 09, 2009  

This is gorgeous!! LOVE the butterflies!!

chickadee3357 Monday, March 09, 2009  

So cute! I love how you stickled everything. Sparkles definitely make people smile.

Lee Monday, March 09, 2009  

Oooooo.......butterflies and glitter....an absolute winner!!! What sweet ribbon too!!! I can't wait to see your week!!!

Ravengirl Monday, March 09, 2009  

It's a beauty! I love glitter, too! I'm sure this will make your friend smile :)

Crafty Cath Monday, March 09, 2009  

Love all the colors and glitter Katie! It's a very cheery card and sure to make your friend smile.

Ashley Newell Tuesday, March 10, 2009  

Really beautiful card Katie! I really like those adorable butterfly!

Maria Matter Tuesday, March 10, 2009  

This is simply stunning! I really like those butterflies....oh, and I love all the sparkle! It will surely bring a smile!
blessings, Maria

Unknown Tuesday, March 10, 2009  

OH, those butterflies are way too cute and so is your card!

Laura L Tuesday, March 10, 2009  

Super cute card! I think you're right - glitter does make people happy!

Jacqueline Tuesday, March 10, 2009  

Beautiful katie!! I love the glittery butterflies!! Great sentiment!! great way to kick off your week!

Mae Tuesday, March 10, 2009  

Love it!!! I agree that glitter will always brighten your day.

StampinCathy Tuesday, March 10, 2009  

Fabulous and can't wait to see all your creative and amazing inspiring projects you are going to create with UNITY LOVE all week!

Tamara Tuesday, March 10, 2009  

Great card. I am happy to join in Unity week with you!

Anonymous,  Tuesday, March 10, 2009  

Katie, this is so pretty! Love those butterflies and the Stickles. I know your friend will love and appreciate it.

I can't wait to see what you have for us, the rest of the week.

Tonya

jan farnworth Tuesday, March 10, 2009  

love the butterflies great job.

Anonymous,  Tuesday, March 10, 2009  

Love the sparkle.

Beautiful CARD

FibreJunky Tuesday, March 10, 2009  

Stickles are a good thing.

Kerry Tuesday, March 10, 2009  

Very pretty card! Love the butterflies and all the Stickles! :)

Anonymous,  Tuesday, March 10, 2009  

This is such a happy card -- makes me smile!

cathy Tuesday, March 10, 2009  

I love the butterflies and who doesn't love stickles?

Anonymous,  Wednesday, March 11, 2009  

Love it! Fresh and fun!

Shemaine Smith Wednesday, March 11, 2009  

I loooove this card! I {hert} any kind of butterfly stamp but it's even better when it's Unity!

Lisa F Thursday, March 12, 2009  

so CUTE! Love the sparkle!

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP