Unity day 2

>> Tuesday, March 10, 2009


ETA: I added the picture... i dont know what happened to it before! Stupid internet!!!!

Sorry this post is WAY late! We are still having some internet issues! That and we were out much longer than expected today. I thought after my "quick" errands this morning i'd have time to get this post up. Um... wrong.

Anyhoo - here is day 2 of my unity all week. If you dont know what unity all week is... each week there is a new unity gal and she posts a card everyday using unity stamps. Out of all the comments put on those cards, 1 is randomly chosen on thursday at hip hop to win a free Unity stamp. very fun. :)

Onto the card...


This card uses lots of images from the Bitty Boutique set. I just think this set is so fun and flirty! The images (which are all separate stamps, i just stamped them into a scene) were all inked with memento ink and colored with copic markers. I hate to break it to my copic fans... but i did this one super fast and i'm not even sure what i used! *GASP* that and i'm nursing a migraine so my eyes cants even focus! I do know the purples are in the BV0 family (i think BV00, BV02 and BV04) and all the browns are from E41, E43, E44 and E47 just used differently for different shading. Pink may be RV2 somethings? Like i said... brain not functioning well!

That patterened paper is actually from the packaging of a PTI stamp. I throw nothing away! Seriously! The name of the stamp set on the paper is just covered by my image.

The sentiment is from another unity set called "hey chick"

I know my flowers and rhinestones are a bit random. My 3 year old really wanted to help make the card so i let him put that part on for me. haha.

Ok, thats it for me tonight. Off to rest my eyes! The computer screen is way not helping!

27 comments:

Kim Tuesday, March 10, 2009  

Where's the card? Can't wait to see it :) Kim

Anonymous,  Tuesday, March 10, 2009  

I'm sure the card is FABulous!!!! Can't wait to see it. Hope your headache goes away quick...those seem to be going around lately.

cathy Tuesday, March 10, 2009  

Can't wait to see your card. I hope you're feeling better soon.

Jenn Wednesday, March 11, 2009  

Hope you get your internet issues fixed, can't wait to see!

Ashley Newell Wednesday, March 11, 2009  

I'm so glad I'm not the only one that doesn't see a card. Oh Katie, I'm sorry you have a long day!

Christi Flores Wednesday, March 11, 2009  

OK, you really must be tired if you forgot to post your card! LOL I think you beat me this time...hahaha!! I'm sure it is FABLULOUS!!

Tink Wednesday, March 11, 2009  

Fab Card! You describe i sooo well, we can ALMOST see it!! LOL

Anonymous,  Wednesday, March 11, 2009  

Can't wait to see the card.
Hope you'll feel better soon.

Rachel Wednesday, March 11, 2009  

If you need me I am going to find my phone today. :)

Tracey Wednesday, March 11, 2009  

Okay, I thought I was the only one who couldn't see the card. Can't wait to see it Katie. I am sure it is fabulous!!

Crafty Cath Wednesday, March 11, 2009  

Well, it seems you had quite a day. That's ok - we all have those. Can't wait to see your creation!

jan farnworth Wednesday, March 11, 2009  

the card sounds really cute but i think you were so tired you forgot to put it in your post. can't wait to see it. YOu did a great job describing it.

Tina Wednesday, March 11, 2009  

Hope you are feeling better soon! Love the card.
Just wanted to let you know that my new PMS stamps have arrived *Big Thanks* and I've managed to make a card already. You can see it here:
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1271123?cat=500&ppuser=134141

Ravengirl Wednesday, March 11, 2009  

Love your card, even the random flowers and rhinestones!!!

Anonymous,  Wednesday, March 11, 2009  

Katie this is so pretty. Your coloring is wonderful.


Tonya

Anonymous,  Wednesday, March 11, 2009  

Lovely card, so girly and fun!

StampinCathy Wednesday, March 11, 2009  

Love your card and your coloring is so pretty.

Tracey Wednesday, March 11, 2009  

Yep, we were all right, the card is fabulous!!!

Shemaine Smith Wednesday, March 11, 2009  

Aww feel better soon!Fabulous card!!!

Jacqueline Thursday, March 12, 2009  

beautiful card Katie!! Love the colors and images!!

Anonymous,  Thursday, March 12, 2009  

Wow. I LOVE THIS CARD.
Beautiful

arlsmom aka Lynda Thursday, March 12, 2009  

Love the little touches of bling!!

Lee Thursday, March 12, 2009  

OMGosh how darling this is!!! I love the scene!!!

FibreJunky Thursday, March 12, 2009  

That is way too cute!! Gotta love little helpers, too.

Christine Riley Friday, March 13, 2009  

This has got to be the cutest card ever, love those images. Too cute! :)
Hugs, Christine

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP