Another PMS Saturday

>> Saturday, March 14, 2009

It's another PMS Saturday, ya'll! Nope, thank goodness not THAT kind of pms! The good kind. Paper Makeup Stamps. :)
But the real fun is going to be tomorrow at the PMS party! Woot WOOOOOOT! It's going to be so much fun. Check out the PMS blog for all the fun details.

Onto the card...




This is actually one of the images we colored in my class at the Funkie Munkie. I just finally got around to putting it on a card!!!

Copic Colors:
Skin E00, E21
Hair Y21, E33, Colorless Blender
Shirt R00, R02
Shorts & Shoes:E33, E35, E37
Cuffs: E31, E22
Grass: G94
Fluff: E41, E40

Paper is from Close to my Heart

6 comments:

Danni Saturday, March 14, 2009  

I have an image I colored last weekend with almost these exact colors!! How fun!
Great card!

Shaela Saturday, March 14, 2009  

beautiful card - I think that is my favorite fairy!

Marcia Saturday, March 14, 2009  

I love this card! The image is so special!

Tracey Saturday, March 14, 2009  

This is gorgeous Katie! Love that fairy!!

Maria Matter Saturday, March 14, 2009  

Beautiful Katie! Amazing coloring!
blessings, Maria

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP