PMS challenge - POST 2

>> Monday, March 9, 2009

This is post 2 for the day!!! If you're here to see my Unity All Week posting, scroll down (or better yet read this post and then just keep going! :)

Today is Monday which means another challenge from Paper Makeup Stamps. What?! I'm actually doing the challenge ON MONDAY?! I know, it's shocking!

The challenge this week is an embellishment challenge. It's simple enough, use 2 forms of bling. I went a little overboard. :)



My stamp is Chelly with Clover from Paper Makeup Stamps. The little shamrock stamps in the corner are by Studio G.

I used a spica pen on part of her clothes (hard to see in the photo), and some frost stickles on her wings. For the rest of the card i used some fab glittery paper by Best Creations, some Bazzill Bling cardstock, some shiny satin ribbon and then topped it off with a rhinestone. I love me some bling. I also love St Patty's Day. It was a win win situation. haha.

For my copic loving friends... here's my breakdown of copics used...

Skin: E00 and E21, Hair: E08 and E09, Shirt, Shorts and Clover: G21, G28, green spica; Skirt: BG10, BG11; Boots: E33, E35.

10 comments:

Shaela Monday, March 09, 2009  

cute! I'll play along again this week :)

Suzanne J Dean Monday, March 09, 2009  

She's a cutie & fab dp!

hugz,
Suzanne

Anonymous,  Monday, March 09, 2009  

Yea!!! I can't wait to get home now and ink up some of my new fairies! Your card is really super cute!!!

Debby Monday, March 09, 2009  

You did not go overboard. She's perfect!

Lee Monday, March 09, 2009  

Aww....how sweet!!! I am soooo gonna be ordering some of these fairies soon!!! LOL

Ashley Newell Tuesday, March 10, 2009  

How cute Katie! I really love it! I'll try to play this week!

Jacqueline Tuesday, March 10, 2009  

Beautiful Katie!! Love her!!

Tracey Tuesday, March 10, 2009  

This is just adorable Katie!!

Anonymous,  Tuesday, March 10, 2009  

She's adorable and I love the DP you used!

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP