I totally cased this card

>> Wednesday, March 25, 2009



I totally CASEd Kim's card from the other day. I thought it was just so stinkin' cool and i needed a project for the gals to create today at Chic Fil A. So we made the above card. I was very pleased with how it turned out and the ladies were very pleased that it was much easier than they thought it would be!!!!

I used Starstruck from PMS for my card. The small stars are stamped in Crystal Blue ink from Close to my Heart and then the stardust swirl was stamped in Heavenly Blue from Close to my Heart. The sentiment is also from the set.

Thanks for taking a peek today! I really need to get a few cards done for some friends so i'll be busy stampin' away this rainy day!!!! Hope everyone else gets a chance to do the same!

4 comments:

Kim Wednesday, March 25, 2009  

That is so beautiful - and I LOVE that you were my first CASE :)

Dawn Wheeler Thursday, March 26, 2009  

Oh what a beautiful card so gorgeous ,love it ,hugs Dawnxx

Anonymous,  Saturday, March 28, 2009  

It was a lot easier than it looked, thanks for casing it to teach us!! :)
Jenn J

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP