A case of the mondays!

>> Monday, March 16, 2009

Oh we are SO having a case of the Mondays in our house today! The baby has a cold. Never fun for a little one who just doesnt understand what's going on. The 3 year old has had 2 potty accidents! He's fully trained. I have no idea why he's doing this today. I'm tired from a baby being up all night. The cat is out of food. it's rainy out so the dog cant go out. Just a case of the mondays! BUT, i did finally get both boys to take naps and i got a challenge card done from the PMS challenges! Dont forget to check out these challenges! There is a $10 gift certificate that is being awarded for each one!!! You have thru next sunday to enter! but get them in by saturday night if you want to be in the Sunday Showoff. :)

Challenge 2 was a color challenge. Use Green, Orange and White. Sounds simple enough... when you're making a St Patricks Day card! Too bad i was using the Birthday Lauren digi! haha. So i added a color. Woops. I guess i'm the owner, i'm allowed. HAHAHAHAHA.



For those that missed the digis yesterday (they were sneak peeks and available for 1 day only) They are being turned into rubber as I type and will be available in April. :)

Ok, onto the coloring...
I used my copics. Love them as always. And my Spica Pens. and *GASP* for some reason my camera actually picked up some of the glint of the spica pens sparkle! Not all of it, but some so you can see where it's been added. :)

Colors: Skin: E00, E31, E000
Dress: YR00, YR02
Petticoat: YR20, YR23
Wings: BG000
Present: G21, G24, G28
Outline: C1

Thanks everyone for stopping by today!

13 comments:

Shaela Monday, March 16, 2009  

sorry you're having such a rough Monday - super cute card, and sending hugs your way! :)

Lisa M. (aka. Lisa @ Farm Fresh) Monday, March 16, 2009  

Sorry about the Mondays...I've had those too! cute card! Gotta get me some spicas!

Danni Monday, March 16, 2009  

Hope your night goes better than your day!
Love your card!

Suzanne J Dean Monday, March 16, 2009  

So sweet Katie--love her! And big congrats on starting your own line--

hugz,
Suzanne

Tina Monday, March 16, 2009  

She is so lovely and soft.
Wow, sounds like an awful Monday. Good thing is, it's not Monday tomorrow!!

Anonymous,  Monday, March 16, 2009  

Love the card!! I am so bummed I missed the party! COngrats on your new line!!

Hope Tuesday is better for you! Blessings and hugs!!

Kim Monday, March 16, 2009  

Love your card Katie! Hope tonight is more restful and tomorrow brings a better day1

Christine Riley Monday, March 16, 2009  

Wow, this is gorgeous! Love your coloring, it's just beautiful. Hope your little one feels better soon!
Hugs, Christine :)

Lisa Kind Monday, March 16, 2009  

The Monday blues! I hate Mondays unless it's a holiday or the summer when I'm off from school! Hope your little guys get better soon! I hate seeing kids sick! But, hey, they napped and mom got a great card made! I love these new images...can't wait to see the rest of the April releases!

Monica Tuesday, March 17, 2009  

So cute!! Love this fairie! Hope your little one is feeling better soon!

marsha Tuesday, March 17, 2009  

Gorgeous card! Hope today is better than yesterday!

Hugs,
Marsha

Heather Schlatter Tuesday, March 17, 2009  

Katie,

This card turned out stunning!! I love the way you used the colors and that layout and your coloring totally rock!!!

Great Job girl!!!

Heather

Unknown Tuesday, March 17, 2009  

{{{{{HUGS}}}}} Katie...I just got my 2 kids healthy, so I know how you feel...

This is a beautiful card...love the soft color of her dress.

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP