Bellas!!! And feeling accomplished!

>> Monday, September 1, 2008

Holy Moly was that a task today!!! I joined a swap that i was dying to join (and probably never really should have!) It was in my bellaholicsanonymous group. And the swap is to create a calendar for 2009. I've seen the past calendars and they are always fab, so i wanted in on the 2009 calendar. It seemed so easy. we choose/are assigned 3 months, and then you make 4 pages of that same month - so you make 12 pages in all.

WELL - it was a bit more time consuming that i thought it would be. ACK! I'm tired just thinking about all the coloring and work i did today. I had to break it up and doing bit by bit - and somehow my child fell asleep at 7 (though he's awake now and has his first day of preschool tomorrow - oh this will be a joy to wake him up in the morning!) but i did get them all done.

And now i can take them to the post office in the morning and know they are finished and that i dont have any other project with a due date (other than the due dates i give myself) until after this baby is born! WHEW!

So here are my calendar pages!


This is my April page. I found this sentiment stamp at Hobby Lobby one day, and just HAD to get it. It's by Inkadinkado. It is completely my mode of thinking when it comes to cleaning. I actually ordered Bellabustah just to match the sentiment! The background patterened paper is American Crafts. Nice and thick... love it! All of the cardstock on this one is Stampin Up.


Next we have i-wish-i-looked-so-good-on-a-bike-a-bella. Ok, so her name is a mouthful, but it's oh so true. I just love this bella. She looks so carefree and happy. And i thought it was perfect for the month of June when it just starts to really get warm and it's sunny and beautiful all the time. Plus June is my birthday month and ya gotta love that! Background cardstock is Bazzill and the patterned paper/cardstock is by American Crafts (LOVE their patterned paper. it's just as thick as cardstock, and always double sided. The pink cardstock backing Miss bella herself is Sweet Blush by PTI.

And last but not least we have the huggybellas. August is Nation Friendship Month more specifically with National Friendship Day being the first sunday in August. Did you know that? Did you miss it this year. Woops. But it's a great excuse to send a card to a friend. My background cardstock is Stampin Up. My patterned paper (which you cant tell by the photo but it's satin-ie and lush with epoxy and glitter covering spots) is by Heidi Grace Designs. My fav part of this one is hard to gather by the photo, but the bellas are mounted on a hinge that flips up so the idea is that you can put a photo of you and your own best gal pal on the underside. I've also added some stickles around the holiday itself just so you're sure not to miss it.

All of the bellas were colored with Copic markers on georgia pacific cardstock using memento ink - just if you were curious.

:)

7 comments:

christine Monday, September 01, 2008  

OMG absolutley STUNNING pages!
I cant decide which one I like the best...lol.
Now I am convinced I will have to participate next year.
TYFS!

Kristie W. Monday, September 01, 2008  

They are all great! I think my favorite is I wish I looked this good on a bike abella, I have her but haven't used her yet. I must now!

Unknown Monday, September 01, 2008  

So very cute! Love your work and still waiting for the news about the little one!

Loreen Tuesday, September 02, 2008  

Your pages look great. I just got done with my May pages tonight. This is very time consuming =)

Anonymous,  Tuesday, September 02, 2008  

Your pages all turned out great. I love them all. I just might consider trying this calendar thing next year too.

Beth Tuesday, September 02, 2008  

They turned out great! You were very busy! Nesting, are we? :)

Kim Wednesday, September 03, 2008  

Beautiful pages! I wish we wouldn't have had the same months b/c I would have LOVED to get your months!
Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy! Hope your delivery goes good!
Lots of Hugs~
Kim

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP