Super Challenge Entry

>> Wednesday, September 3, 2008

So i went to the doctor today - with Jack at 11 am because the office called to ask if i could bump my appt to earlier. This was not a fun trip. I was there for an hour and a half with a 2 year old! Not my idea of fun! Afterwords my kid was so hopped up on sugar from the treats i was giving him in hopes to keep him happy and quiet while we were there i thought i might have to lock him in his room!

Luckily he did finally crash and take a little nap. But seeing as the doctor had to put me on a heart monitor (baby's heart, not mine) to monitor if i was having any contractions, etc. I thought... well, i might as well get all of my challenges done in one fell swoop today while the jackster was napping! Thats when i came up with this baby! And i'm going to post it today instead of tomorrow because i want to get one last entry for the just rite challenge which i believe is over today.

So here is my Just Rite Bella Babe Rak! Gotta love when you can combo it all! :)





The Just Rite Challenge as you've already seen on my blog a few times in the past few days is from the Just Rite Stampers Blog. It includes anything you can think of using the Just Rite stamps! Possibilities are endless (if you have all their stamps!) i'm limited to the special occasions set and the special borders. This WILL be remedied as soon as one of my local stores gets some more of these babies in stock! I'm picking up the curlz font on friday!

The Bella Babe challenge was to simply use a bella and the colors lime green and pink.

So combo-ed the 2 to create this book mark! I used the From the Library Of border from Just Rite and Bookwormabella along with Simple Delights stamp set from Stampin Up. Cardstock is from PaperTrey Ink (spring moss and Berry Sorbet) and the ribbons are also from PaperTrey Ink.

OH - i almost forgot my third challenge! In my local scrapbooking and stamping group we have an ongoing RAK (random act of kindness) I was RAK'ed from the super fabulous Rachel of Stamp Happy so it was my turn to pass along a RAK myself. There is a another wonderful lady in my online group named Evelyn. She has always been so supportive of my endeavor's stamping and has taken my classes at the local stores so i wanted to create something for her. So i made this bookmark with her Monogram and plan to send it to her in the mail tomorrow. :)

So that was my super challenge for the day! Woohoo! I feel so accomplished!

6 comments:

Debby Wednesday, September 03, 2008  

And a superb job you did! Way to go!

Anonymous,  Wednesday, September 03, 2008  

Very pretty. Evelyn sure is lucky!

Vanessa :)

Anonymous,  Wednesday, September 03, 2008  

Love it...going to have to look in to those justrite stampers.

Meli Palmer Wednesday, September 03, 2008  

Oh Oh OH, love the bookmark!

Hulachickabella Thursday, September 04, 2008  

Super cute! Hey, I decided you should have your baby tomorrow...September 4th so we can have kids on the same day!! =) hehe...we could be babysistahs! =)

Mel =)

www.hulachickabella.blogspot.com

Lynn Put Sunday, September 07, 2008  

This is such a great idea and so cute! These would make wonderful gifts!

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP