Just Rite Stamps!

>> Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I finally get to enter the Just Rite Challenge! Phew! I've been dying to ever since i picked up my first just rite stamp last week (and of course they just had 1 so i'm still a little limited on what i can create - i cant wait to get the small letters - they are so cool!

So after dropping Jack off at preschool for his first day this morning, i got to come home and make this!



Now it is a simple card to the eye - but i didnt want to take too much away from the monogram! I used Close to Cocoa (SU) as my cardstock base. It was stamped with a Leaf Print by Martha Stewart with Close to Cocoa craft ink and then heat embossed with clear powder. My Monogram was also stamped with the craft ink and heat embossed but on Colonial White (CTMH) paper. The monogram was then layered over some Real Red paper that i tore the edge of for just a smidge more texture. All of my edges were chalk inked using Chestnut Roan Cat's Eye Chalk Ink.

If you dont have any of these wonderous stamps yet - check out my other post from today and see in my blog candy that i will stamp some of these babies out for you!

And then you can enter the Just Rite Challenge yourself! Go check it out at justritestampers.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Rachel Tuesday, September 02, 2008  

Glad you are finally on board!

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP