I've been Tagged

>> Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I got some recognition from a fellow crafter. When people "tag" me, i always feel so honored. I still find it amazing that anyone "follows" or "subscribes" to my blog. What makes me special? So when someone gives me a little recognition on their blog, it gives me the warm fuzzies. I always feel so honored!


I've been tagged by Michelle AND Leanne. Here is how you play: 1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog. 2.Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird. 3.Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs. 4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog. Ok so here goes..... 7 facts about me..
1. I have four soon to be five tattoos.
2. I just gave birth a week and a half ago to my 2nd adorable son.
3. I'm a professional makeup artist, but am totally obsessed with paper crafting (hence the blog name).
4. I used to be a dancer.
5. I dye my hair and have had pretty much every hair color at some point.
6. I believe in angels.
7. I'm going to be really really sad, and lost, when my mm goes home on sunday!
Ok now the hard part.
I am tagging..
1. Melanie
2. Bev
3. cheribella
4. Meli
5. Jacqueline

2 comments:

Bev Tuesday, September 23, 2008  

Thanks for the tag and stopping by.

Congrats on that new little bundle! I remember those days...now my then "kindergardener" who was 10 lbs 3 oz. is now 17 and a Senior!!! (my second son was almost as big but thank goodness to whomever invented the C-section!!LOL!!) Time does fly, so enjoy!

Jack is the cutest sittin' there holdin' his little bro. What a little sweetie.

Have a great week!

Jacqueline TresBella Tuesday, September 23, 2008  

Thanks for the tag, I've never been tagged before! Congrats on the new baby, I love the way babies smell when they have all that baby lotion on them. I want to get a tattoo also, I want a fleur-de-lys, but I want to put it where I can see it. What kinds of tattoos do you have?

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP