BLOG CANDY WINNER

>> Thursday, September 4, 2008

Hey ladies! Thanks for all your wonderful wonderful compliments. I've decided anytime you're having a bad day you just need to put up some blog candy and ask people what they like about your blog. It's sure to raise your spirits! I wasnt having a bad day or anything, but man did those comments make me feel good. :)

I used random.org to pick a winner and it is.... Number 19

Ann of Creative Antics.
ann said...
"I love your color combos. :D"

And Bonus - good karma - what comes around goes around! I was peeking into Ann's blog last night and she has some of her own blog candy up! So go see what her fabulous Fall blog candy is all about!!!!


I think the most "common" comment about my blog was on my coloring and the mentioning how my makeup artistry must come into play. That makes me so happy. Thank you so much! I truly do miss the amount of makeup artistry i used to do (every day, sometimes 12 hours a day!) and the creativity i got to do with it. Somehow brides and commericals and politicians dont want me to use teal and orange eyeshadow mixed together... go figure. hahaha. So i've poured thse extra juices into crafting which i really only picked up since i made my move from Los Angeles to South Carolina. So thank you everyone for noticing!!!!!!!

I'm off now to take my youngster to school. Maybe while he's in school i can work on a project - i should clean yes. I may shop we shall see. Hehe. I'll let ya know how it turns out!

2 comments:

Ann Thursday, September 04, 2008  

Woohoo! I can't believe I won! Just emailed you my address. Thanks so much! :D

Anonymous,  Thursday, September 04, 2008  

I just wanted to say hi and thank you so much for coming by my blog and leaving such sweet comments! :) I will be checking out your blog for updates! :)
~Chelsea

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP