today's the day?

>> Sunday, September 14, 2008

Well... today may be the day. I've been having contractions since about 4 am but they've been nothing to get too excited over... just enough to not be able to sleep! I've have menstrual cramps worse than these and they arent often enough for me to go the the hospital yet. So why wake up the fam for us to all be groggy all day. *sigh* I tried sleeping but finally just got up at 6 (it's about 7:20 now). The worst thing is i cant even craft my contraction blues away! haha. My mom is here (Thank God) but my craft room is also my guest room so i cant just barg in and make a card or anything. :) I cant even get on my own computer - i snuck in my hubby's office to play online this morning since when the door is shut, not much sound comes in or out. So here i sit... timing out contractions... saying darn it just get closer together already! At least my kitty is keeping me company.

Ok, i suppose i dont have anything else to say or post... just bored mostly. haha.

Chat soon! Hopefully i'll have a baby by the time i post again!

1 comments:

Lisa M. (aka. Lisa @ Farm Fresh) Sunday, September 14, 2008  

Oh katie! That's so exciting!! Yay!! Good luck!

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP