Stationary, photo and card box

>> Friday, September 5, 2008

I've had a LOT of requests of where i got the template for the box. Well, i drew myself out a sketch and went with it. I'll try to work up some kind of tutorial for it and put it on my blog! Thanks for all the inquiries!!!!

Today i plan to go to some scrappin' parties (there is a big festival in town this weekend for stampers) and a lot of local stores are celebrating with sales and give aways. Maybe if i'm super lucky, i'll be able to go to the festival itself tomorrow sans kiddo! But my baby shower is on Sunday so i dont know that i'll have saturday "off" as well. That being sad - there will be no nap time stamping creations today (not that my kiddo has been napping lately, he's been destroying, er "cleaning" the house) But instead i plan on heading out to one of the crafty stores just at naptime so that he falls asleep on the way! I"m just sneaky like that.

But i will post the goodies i get, and maybe i'll get to create something wonderful at one of the stores! :) If i'm lucky!!!

1 comments:

Ann Saturday, September 06, 2008  

Ooh, a stamping festival! Have fun! Get lots of goodies! :D

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP