A Card for Jaina

>> Saturday, August 30, 2008

Jaina - was Jack's first girlfriend. He then moved on to Lauren. We we still like Jaina an awful lot. haha.

In any case - jaina turns 2 today! We are on the way out the door to her birthday party, but i wanted to put this card up first. (i actually made the card last night).

I had a lot of fun making a 2 year old little girl's birthday card. I dont get to do a lot of little girlie things.



I used a Lily image from the image rak board on splitcoast. She is from Pink Cat Studio I'm in love with their billy stamps! Billy reminds me so much of Jack! So i was thrilled to finally get to use a Lily image! She is colored, of course, with my beloved Copics (which i got 4 more of in the mail yesterday! WOOT!). I also got some atyou spica pens in the mail and though you cant see them much on the card, Lily is just covered in sparkles!

The paper - well i couldnt even begin to tell you where any of it came from! It's ALL from the scrap bin. :) I love the scrap bin. But this paper is from the BOTTOM of the scrap bin so i really have no idea what company it's from. hehe. I do know that the brads are Paper Studio (gotta love when those are half price at Hobby Lobby) and the chipbaord buckle is from the target dollar spot! I was truly thrifty when i made this card. hehe.

Ok, off to the party now! I just got a just rite stamp yesterday from eleanor's so maybe if i'm lucky i'll get to work on a couple of projects for the just rite challenges later today! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP