>> Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Hello everyone! Well i finally got to get in some crafting time. I'm telling ya, this preggie going to bed early thing seriously can take a toll on your mojo! But today i've tried to be dedicated to my craft! I woke up this morning and started crafting! No joke. I got a card in before the youngster woke up so it isnt crazy detailed, but it's nice. A good friend of mine got some bad news and told me last night but i was unable to get a card made. So i was determined to get one made and out in the mail this am!



Here she is... Clickabella (www.stampingbella.com) to remind my friend that i'm just a mouse click away if she needs to talk (and by the way, stamping bella actually makes that sentiment but i dont have it. I dont have the clickabella stamp either though, this was an image from an image swap i was in a bit back. :)

Other Supplies Used
Cardstock by Stampin Up
Copic Makers
Cuddlebug Embossing Folder
Ribbon
Bazzill Brads
Ticket Punch by Stampin Up
ColorBox Cat Eye chalk inks for all edges and on embossed cardstock


And more to come as i kept pluggin away at various times today. Let me just say, i got some new jewel tone shimmer chalks by pebble inc and made a coupla cards with them. They are divine!!!!! Keep your eyes peeled... i'll show them off tomorrow!

7 comments:

Meli Palmer Wednesday, August 06, 2008  

Those colors are so pretty...and I love the embossing folder!

Unknown Thursday, August 07, 2008  

Very, very pretty. Time is coming soon for your little one. WOW! How exciting for you and your family. Take care... your sistah!

Cheribella Thursday, August 07, 2008  

Love it....isn't the cuttlebug the best thing ever?
Cheri

Debby Thursday, August 07, 2008  

Very pretty. You're friend will love it. I have those shimmer chalks and use them all the time. I love them!

Lynn Put Friday, August 08, 2008  

This is really cute! I like how you inked up the embossed BG!

Christi Flores Friday, August 08, 2008  

This is too cute!! Love the colors!

Joan Ottevanger Saturday, August 09, 2008  

Love your Bella card pretty colours.
I also love the cuttlebug

Greetings from Holland,
Joan

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP