Guitar Hero ROCKS!

>> Saturday, August 2, 2008



Ok, so i didnt just do this. But it's really in response to a friends blog in which she posted a video clip of her kiddos playing guitar hero. We also have guitar hero in my house and some close family friends of ours have Rock Band. One day we had an invitation to go to their house to play guitar hero and rockband, but if i was truly a rockstar, i could show up with the same guitar as everyone else could i? So i "altered" my guitar. I kept it simple with some rub ons but i added some flourishes and my name. And then in smaller letters i added the names of my loved ones (Greg my hubby and my son Jack). I guess i'll need to be adding a 3rd name soon. good thing i have some of those rub ons left!

I'm hoping to get to play crafty wise a little bit today. I got some new punches yesterday at AC moore. woohoo! I have a bridal trial though smack dab in the middle of the day so we'll see how it goes. I'm not needed for a wedding tomorrow that i was originally booked on so who knows, maybe i'll get to play then too. :)

Happy craftin' saturday everyone!

3 comments:

Debby Saturday, August 02, 2008  

Well aren't you the clever one! That is so darnd cute!

Beth Saturday, August 02, 2008  

Turned out great! Figures!

Lisa M. (aka. Lisa @ Farm Fresh) Sunday, August 03, 2008  

Thanks, Katie! The quote/sentiment is from the current SU catalog...in the "smarty pants" set.

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP