Quick Shout Out - Card of the Week.com

>> Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Thanks to feedjit (that listy running along the side of my blog that notes what areas of the world people are viewing my blog from) i noticed a couple of people visiting my site from a link on Card of the Week (cardoftheweek.com) I was instantly was intrigued. So i went to the site and low and behold... under tips not to miss was a link to MY blog! I was in aww and shock! Other than blog awards from friends, this is my first recognition (that i am aware of) of my work! I feel so so honored and would like to thank Card of the Week to showcasing me!

Now go check out their site as they have all kinds of links up for neat things to try, case, what have you!!!!

3 comments:

Lorie Wednesday, August 27, 2008  

Oh good for you! It just makes you feel so good to be recognized like that huh? Congrats!

Beth Thursday, August 28, 2008  
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP