>> Tuesday, August 26, 2008



Whew - what a week! I've been wanting to post, but just havent had a whole heck of a lot of time. Sad sad sad. But i did create this card yesterday. I was very excited with the turn out. I had the idea about a week ago and even went out to buy this stamp just to create this witchy card! haha.

The stamp is by My Favorite Stamps and comes with all kinda fun things to create a sweet card. But i decided to color her legs green and created a spooky decor by paper piecing her walls to have a funky black wallpaper (all patterned paper is by reminisce). Her floor is hand drawn.

The sentiment is by the new Spooky Sweets II set by PaperTrey Ink. Overall i was pleased with the outcome of this card. It's always fun to me to use stamps in a manner that they werent intended for!

Thanks for visiting and feel free to leave me a comment!

6 comments:

Melissa Tuesday, August 26, 2008  

This turned out great! I love the floor!

Tink Tuesday, August 26, 2008  

That is the best Witch I have seen (Beside's ME! LOL) Great Job Katie... I want one!!

Donna Baker Tuesday, August 26, 2008  

What a fabulous card! your hand drawn floor is amazing - cutest card using this MFT set I've seen!

Christi Flores Tuesday, August 26, 2008  

What a cute idea!! Love this!!

Beth Tuesday, August 26, 2008  

Really cute! I like the colors you chose.

Jery Monday, September 01, 2008  

Katie this is so cute!! What a great idea :)

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP