Another Bella

>> Sunday, August 17, 2008

Well Hello everyone! I'm back from my trip and my parents left town yesterday. *sob* i actually have to take care of my 2.5 year old again! hahaha. Ok, so i love taking care of my little guy, but man is he exhausting. After not having to get up to get him a juice box, or yogurt, or take him outside in the heat, put in a movie, etc for him for a week... i must say i did get a little spoiled! :)

But now that i'm back in my own world, i can also get back to crafting! I have 2 cards i need to post. 1 is actually from last week that i created while my parents were in town, i just wasnt able to get it up. I made 3 of these bella cards to give 1 to each hostess of my baby shower. Considering i whipped them together pretty fast, i think they came out lovely! :)

The stamp is Flowahbella from www.stampingbella.com. She is colored with Copic Markers. I honestly dont even know the maker of the cardstock since it was just from my stash, but the patterned paper you might recognize from my last post with my Love of Labour projects. It's by SandyLion and i believe its from the disney princess collection. Other than that i just added some Michael's $1 rhinestones (i LOVE those packages!). I stamped a pretty "thank you" on the inside. Other than that, the card is kept simple with some easy mats and not too much extensive layering. Sometimes, i think a pretty image is all a card needs. :)

Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to email me or leave a comment as always!

7 comments:

Susan Sunday, August 17, 2008  

Great card! I've missed playing withmy bellas lately. I think you've moved me in that direction. I love the lavender and green together. And the blig is great! Thanks!

Monica Sunday, August 17, 2008  

I love it! Great job... I am in 3 Bella swaps now on SCS and can't wait to get some of the images I don't have!

Debby Sunday, August 17, 2008  

She is lovely! I agree that sometimes a pretty picture is all the card needs.

Kim Sunday, August 17, 2008  

Beautiful card...the colors are wonderful and I love this Bella!
Hugs~ Kim

Sarah Elliott Sunday, August 17, 2008  

Awesome card, I love these colours together.

Beth Monday, August 18, 2008  

Really nice! I like the colors you chose.

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP