AWARDS!

>> Monday, August 18, 2008

I feel so honored! People have been awarding my blog left and right so now i get to award some people myself! Yes it's a little "chain mail - ish" but it spreads some good cheer and makes others feel good. Who doesnt like that! Here's the awards i've been given lately...


This one was given to me by my current Bella Sistah, Adele! She's fabulously talented and recently got asked to be a designer for Riley! Way to go to her! She's fantab! And ps girl, i just put in a little orderoooo and plan to split my loot with you. teeheee. :)

Here are the rules

1. Only 5 people allowed.
2. 4 have to be dedicated followers of your blog
3. one has to be someone new or recently new to your blog and live in another part of the world.
4. you must link back to whoever gave you the award.

So here are my gals...

1. Beth of Rose Bush Designs. Beth is actually one of my closest friends in RL. And has recently introduced herself to the blogging world. But she is very faithful to my blog and I to hers, so i still think we can count as blogging buddies. hehe.
2. Lisa of This n That. I met Lisa thru splitcoast and she is just such a delightful gal! She posts some great bella cards on her blog and is always happy to share her loot on the RAK boards. :)
3. Kim of Crafts by Kim - another loyal commenter of mine. But check out her blog too - she posts so much more crafty things than just cards. She has some GREAT ideas!
4. Bere of Berry B**ch Princess is one punky chick who always makes me laugh but she ALWAYS has a kind thing to say and she is so thoughtful. She once sent me 1 stamped image of EVERY SINGLE BELLA. SERIOUSLY! every single one of them. Sheesh. What a nice gal! :)
5. Andrea of Karten Freak (card freak). A great blog to visit! She posts some fabulous blog candy of her own and of others she finds online. Be ready to read german though if you're going to visit this one! Luckily for me i can read german, i just cant speak or type it anymore! haha.

and onto the next...

RULES:
I have to pick 7 of my favorite blogs and…
1. The winner can put the logo on their blog
2. Link the person you received your award from
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the girls or boys you’ve nominated.

Ok - now i read a lot of blogs! But i will put 7 of my all time favorites on the list... but there are just so many more! Luckily i have more awards to give out as well because i seriously love all the blogs i'm listing with all 3 awards... But i've decided in my own head - to qualify for the I Love This Blog award... you have to be a regular blogger that i read every day (or at least close to... teehee, we all do have lives!)

1. Lauren Meader of My Time, My Creations, My Stampendence I do think that Lauren's blog might qualify as my all time favorite blog. I just cant get enough of it or her ideas. They are just flying out her wazooooooooo and sometimes she posts 3 - 4 times a day. I just cant keep up! She also has an amazing life story. She's mind boggling to me. Check her out for sure.
2. Christi of The Story of a Girl Christi is a friend of mine thru my bellaholicsanonymous group. She easily could have qualified for the first award, but i love love her blog and she has some great ideas so she's being moved to here.
3. Dawn of Amusing Musings & Things. Another one that could have been listed under the faithful followers of my own blog - but you cant beat her coloring technique. I go to her blog all the time for some inspiration and know how so she's being listed here as well.
4. Katharina of Katharina's Creative Place is also the creator of the new Whiff of Joy stamps. Keep your eye out for these lovelies! They are awesome! Plus, even though they come from switzerland... i ordered and had mine in less than a week. Thats faster than some places i order from in the states!
5. Kimmie of Kraftin's Kimmie's Korner - ok - this chick... outstanding! Her cards are some of the most beautimus cards i've ever seen! Seriously... you HAVE to check her blog out. Stunning work i tell ya! STUNNING!
6. Lynn of The Queen's Scene - Lynn's in my bella group as well, but was the first blog i ever subscribed to. Her work is FANTAB!
7. Kirsten of Confessions of a Naptime Stamper - even her blog nap is crafty! haha. Kirsten is a designer for many companies i enjoy and posts some GREAT creations. I think her blog was the 2nd blog i ever subscribed to. hehe.

And then last but not least...



The rules for this award are..

1. The winner can put the logo on her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the girls you've nominated.

These blogs are pretty much just more of my favorites and favorite people... They just either dont post every day or dont leave comments on my blog as much. haha.

1. Em with Stamping Bellaa - ok, so this blog is mostly about whats going on at Stamping Bella but i would be lying if i didnt say it was a place i visited regularly! :) I will never be able to get enough of my Bellas!
2. Rachel of Henahan Happenings - One of my BFF's but a fantastic crafter. She doesnt post nearly as many of her creations as she makes. I mean this chick is always craftin'! Still - when she does post... it's bound to be a good one!
3. Kel of Organized Chaos maybe she'll prove me wrong on the not posting as much business. Hehe. Kel, another close friend IRL but has been a card crafting goddess for something crazy like 10 years! She creates cards for lots of people, but not so good at taking pictures and posting them for the world to see! But you should see this lady's craft room! I could get lost in it for days and days. She has some great ideas too and if you have a question about a product, or where to get it, she knows.
4. Kim of Impress Yourself - one of my favorite people of all time... Kim was my Bella Sistah awhile back but we've remained buds. She's fantastic!
5. The Scrappy Chick is another daily visit for me. She has some great sketches that remind me why i love to scrapbook! But dont be fooled.... she has some fantastic cards as well!
6. Debbie from Thinking Inking Stunning work! Her style is very different from mine but is gloriously wonderful at the same time. I like going here for some for vintagie inspiration!
7. Wendy of Wickedly Wonderful Creations is one of my latest blog subscriptions. More stunning work of course or i never would have subscribed! She does a lot more than just cards. And she'll give you some great sneakie peekies! Check her out too!

Whew - and now all of you who read my blog can understand how sometimes i say i get lost in the blogging world. With all of these amazing blogs to browse everyday.... wouldnt you!?!?!?!?

5 comments:

Kim Monday, August 18, 2008  

Thank you so much! You are so wonderful!
Hugs ~ Kim (who is blushing from the nice comments!)

Christi Flores Monday, August 18, 2008  

You are so sweet!!! You've made my day. :)

Sew Club Monday, August 18, 2008  

Thanks so much! You're too sweet!!! :)

Lynn Put Monday, August 18, 2008  

Congrats on all the blog awards!!!
and thank you for the nomination and sweet compliments!

Beth Wednesday, August 20, 2008  

Wow, my first award! Thanks Katie!!

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP