A scrapbook page with My Mind's Eye

>> Monday, September 13, 2010



This post is going to be a quickie, but this is a scrapbook layout I did a bit back. Remember the My Mind's Eye scrapbook page i did of gabe at the zoo? Well this is the matching page. :D
I used different papers from the Alphabet Soup collection from MME, but of course since it's the same collection, it all matches pretty well. :D

Quick story on whats going on in the photos... at the Indianapolis Zoo there is a cheetah exhibit. To raise money to help the almost endangered cheetah species, you can pay .50¢ to "race a cheetah". Now of course the cheetahs dont actually line up. Haha. You do run past their exhibit, but you are racing a light that is the speed of a cheetah running. Yeah, i think Jack made it about 2 feet before being outrun. hahah. But he had fun and Bopi (my dad) got a great camera shot of him in action!

I used elements from the "pop out" elements page. The scallop border, picture frame and arrows all came from this sheet. I used the sheet on a card and another scrapbook page too and i STILL have left overs.

So whats what i have to share with ya today! Have a great one!!!

2 comments:

Carma Tuesday, September 14, 2010  

Love the grin on his face!

Christi Flores Tuesday, September 14, 2010  

Too stinkin' cute!! That look on his face makes me smile! Awesome page GF!!

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP