Arelia's World of Make Believe Kit Review

>> Wednesday, September 15, 2010


2nd post of the day! Scroll down to see my card for the Copic Creations Challenge!

I'll keep this post short... since it's my 2nd one of the day!

Today Lisa Kind and I are reviewing the Arelia's World of Make Believe card kit from Paper Makeup Stamps. Since you already saw a card with the Arelia Fairy on it (if you didnt, click HERE), i decided to use the word art for my card today!


Sometimes all you need for a fun card is a good wordart and some fun papers to make layers with. This card came together in NO time! And i was primarily using up some scrap pieces from previous cards i've made with this kit! I distressed my edges (especially on the fabric paper which is the aqua and white polka dot paper) to give it a more antiqued look. I airbrushed inside the nestie to help the wordart pop out a bit. The ribbon (also from the kit) was just used as a little accent. I love the sheer-ness of the ribbon so you can see the details behind it. I also topped the card off with some ready make embellishments by Sassafrass Lass (also in the kit) called Institches blossoms. I LOOOOVE these! They have foam adhesive on the back, are already stitched together with the sewn button on top. Such an easy way to make an extra impact to a card with very little work from yourself!

Be sure to check out what Lisa has done with the kit for today and continue to scroll down to read my Copic Creations challenge post and check out my card using Kraftin' Kimmie's Stamps!

2 comments:

Carma Wednesday, September 15, 2010  

Love those stitched blossoms. Can't wait to get mine to play with.

Monique Thursday, September 16, 2010  

Love this kit Katie!!The sentiment is so precious :)

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP