Paper Makeup Stamps Peeks BEGIN!

>> Friday, September 3, 2010

The september release for Paper Makeup Stamps is almost here!!!
Can you wait? I sure cant! Everyday this week there will be new sneaks up on the company blog!
This starts today and you're first way to win is there too... so CHECK IT OUT!

Today's peeks are of the new Makeup Card Kit! I am in LOVE with this card kit! This kit has been in the works for a loooong time (at least it feels like a looooong time) and I have a lot of sentimental attachment to it as well. Aside from the fact that i do sometimes long to have a little girl, and like to live vicariously thru my friends who DO... do you remember one of my cards from the last release where i told you my friend was moving away? Well this kit was named for her daughter. Rachel was one of my first friends i met in South Carolina and she is my all-time enabler! She pushed me to start a craft blog. And she is the one who pushed me the hardest to start me own stamp company. She would send me links to all kinds of places.... here's a place that will press your rubber, here's a place that will engrave your plates. Everyday... why dont you just DO it already? So finally i did!
Then she's the one that says... have a baby, we want to play with a baby! And when i did get pregnant... she was pregnant just a month after! SO we even carried babies in our bellies together! Only SHE is the one with the little girl! HAHAHAHAHAH!

Little Miss Arelia love's her "pretties". Bags... jewelry.... clothes... she is a girlie girl! So girlie that Rachel has started her own jewelry line. You really should check it out!

Ok, sorry, i have gotten off track! Here is my card!

Every bit of this card (minus the tools, inks and liquid pearls) is from this kit!
The fabric paper may just be my favorite! No wait... the rose ribbon.... no the stamps.... no the paper... no.... yeah i cant make up my mind. Good thing i dont have a little girl... can you imagine me trying to get her ready in the morning?!

Here's a close up detail view of some things you may have questions about. You get 12 inches of "rose ribbon" made by American Crafts. You may have seen ribbon like this, they are all the rage! And 12 inches is a perfect amount for you to play around with! Here i've just used a single rosette from the ribbon, but it's super fun using a strip as well! You can also see the fabric paper a little better in the photo. Fabric paper is super easy to run thru your die cutting machine or use punches on. I ran my fingernail along the edges to give it a more worn feel and also inked the edges in distress ink. That brad is also in the kit along with 3 other colors that perfectly coordinate with the paper for a little extra bling!


Well i wont go on and on about what all is IN the kit and not on my card! You can see all of that on the company blog today! And dont forget to check back in for more peekie peeks!!!
Have a wonderful day!!!

13 comments:

Carma Friday, September 03, 2010  

I adore this color combination! She's colored fabulously (as always).

Lisa Kind Friday, September 03, 2010  

OMGosh, this is soooo adorable! Love this kit...my fav so far! Can't wait to cut into that fabric paper...so cool! And that ribbon flower? Love it too! Love it all! LOL!!!

Rachel Friday, September 03, 2010  

LOVE IT! I showed Arelia, and she said, MY PURSE, and ran to get one!

Randee E Friday, September 03, 2010  

This is soo cute!! By far my favorite kit too :0) Living vicariously through this kit to embrace my girlie girl side :0)Gorgeous as always Kaite - love how you used the ribbon as the flowers "leaves"!

Anonymous,  Friday, September 03, 2010  

Just precious girl!!! The card and coloring are just gorgeous! I am sooo in love with this kit!

Tracey Friday, September 03, 2010  

Oh my! This image is too precious and your card is just gorgeous Katie! i love it!! xx

Kristie W. Friday, September 03, 2010  

What an awesome kit and card! I just {heart} your coloring!

Jami Friday, September 03, 2010  

OMG Katie....I can't decide what i like best on this either! It's gorgeous!! Stunning coloring, and I love all the fabric!

Unknown Friday, September 03, 2010  

Beautiful! I can't wait to get mine! This is sooooo my DD too!

Marjo Friday, September 03, 2010  

Hi Katie,

Stumbled to your blog from You Tube. I love it, gotta follow just to get you in my dashboard everyday. I am looking forward to learning all about coloring with copics. Thanks for sharing your wonderful talent.

Hugs, Marjo

Stephanie Zito Saturday, September 04, 2010  

What a fabulous story about your wonderful friend!!! I adore this kit too! Beautiful card Katie! Your colouring is amazing!

dawnmercedes Saturday, September 04, 2010  

I like how you arranged the nestie shapes. Sure can't wait until mine arrive!

FibreJunky Sunday, September 05, 2010  

As much as I love my boys, I gotta admit, there's just something about having a little girl. Of course, then they grow up into hormonal teenagers!!

Fabulous card! Can't wait to get this kit!!!

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP