My Sweet Baby is 2!

>> Tuesday, September 14, 2010






I dont have anything crafty to share today, but i just have to give a shout out to my favorite pint size guy!

I cant believe this little guy is 2 today! Obviously not in the above photo... there he is just 1 week old. Here he is recently... this is from his first day of preschool...

(he must have heard the rumor there was homework in preschool so he's practicing on his computer)

(very proud of his school bag like big brother Jack's)
Told ya he was proud of it, i was asking him to hold it... not hold it up, just hold it!

Here's Gabe and Jack getting ready to head to school!

So yeah.... my baby is 2. I think i'll go cry some more!

but i'll get my act together before my post tomorrow, i promise. :D

5 comments:

Christi Flores Tuesday, September 14, 2010  

How cute!! He's gotten so big since the last time I saw him!! Eric and Dylan have that exact same computer too! LOL

Happy birthday little man!!!!

Rachel Tuesday, September 14, 2010  

Arelia says "habby to You Gaaaabe". Happy Birthday Gabe!

Ashley Newell Tuesday, September 14, 2010  

How is this even possible? I thought you were just pregnant yesterday! :( Does that mean Parker's gonna be 2 as well??? NO thanks! Ok, enough of that!

Happy birthday, Gabe!! Your kids are so cute, Katie

Silke Ledlow Tuesday, September 14, 2010  

Happy birthday to your little guy!!! Hope he had a fabulous day :)!!! Hugs ~S~

Unknown Thursday, September 16, 2010  

So sweet, Katie! Hope Gabe had a wonderful birthday!!

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP