Just Expressing my Thanks with the MTME release!

>> Thursday, September 30, 2010

Tomorrow the new release from My Time Made Easy will be live on the site! And I cant even begin to say how excited I am about it! This month Lauren has brought you LOADS of coffee themed stamps and templates! It does stop there, there is a few spooky sets and an addition to last months Shop Around template! Holy cow... it's a big release and the team has been hard at work to bring you samples but they are oh so worth it because this release just ROCKS!
8 stamp sets... 4 digi sets, 5 templates and 3 cut files... oh yeah... it's big!

Ok... so what i have to show you today??

The Grab a Cup template along with a few stamp sets on my card and some of the fabulous new pretty printables paper!


Grab a Cup Template $5

Available in PDF, SVG, DXF, GSD, and WPC

Completed Project Size:

3 3/4 Inches Wide

3 1/2 Inches Deep

3 1/4 Inches Tall

Sometime you just want to grab a cup!

If you like coffee, tea, chai, latte, cocoa or even a cup o' soup you, will fall in love with this 3 dimensional version of the "coffee/tea cup".

It is simply adorable and perfectly sized for a variety of options.

You can fill it with a variety of gifts, or use it as the perfect party favor!

If you love anything that has to do with hot beverages you will definitely want to view our Grab a Cup ©, Grab a Cup Sentiments ©, Fancy a Cuppa ©, Fancy a Cuppa Add On © , and the A Spot of Tea © stamp sets!


Is this cup not just the cutest thing you've ever seen?! I just LOVE it! You may remember long ago i turned the Bouncing Baby Buggy into a coffee cup. I'm just a smidgen obsessed with coffee! So just imagine my GLEE when Lauren created this super adorable cup which by the way, definitely makes a better coffee cup than i made before! hahaha!

I printed the Cafe Text paper from the All Steamed Up pretty printables paper pack and GASP printed the pdf file onto it. Yep... i did NOT use my cricut for this one. Sometimes it's just fun to go a little old school. hahaha. The base was printed on coordinating cardstock.

To the right you can see a better view of the handle and the inside of my mug. I SHOULD have printed a color on the other side of the paper but I didnt think about that at the start, only when i put it together and thought... oh... it's just white in there. Well thats boring. hahaha. So i pulled out my trusty copic airbrush and quickly blasted the inside a nice coffee color. Much better. :D

Now onto my card... i printed more papers from the All Steamed Up pretty printables paper pack. And then got to work with some of the SUPER fabulous new stamps!

Most notably the HUGE coffee cup! This is from the Fancy a Cuppa stamp set. I love that you can stamp in a pattern for the cup!! And there are different options for girly flowers to more masculine checkered. I went with solid because I already had a lot going on with my card! There is also a cup outline ( i used that too) but it makes it perfect for paper piecing.

My steam above the cup is actually from the Grab a Cup stamp set. It may fit the stamps of coffee cups better in that set than my GIGONDOR coffee cup on my card, but by adding 3 steams, i think it works great!!!

Next up is my sentiment...

Just Expressing my Thanks is from the Grab a Cup sentiment set. OMG - this set is a MUST have for coffee stamp collectors! You will use it with EVERYTHING coffee related not just the MTME stamps. You will LOVE IT, i'm telling you!!! :D

I added in the coffee cup from the Fancy a Cuppa set (the same set i got the big mug from).

So thats my card for you today! Be sure to check out Lauren Meader's, Catherine Doucette's, Stephanie Kraft's, Tammy Hershberger's and Pam Imholz's blogs as well as our guests for the month, Debbie Marcinkiewicz and Ashley Canon Newell! I still pinch myself for being surrounded by such talent!!!!!

Oh! One last SHAMELESS PLUG - my BLOG CANDY is set to send tomorrow! Dont forget to enter HERE.






8 comments:

Catherine Couch Doucette Thursday, September 30, 2010  

Katie...super cute set :0) I love how you used the printed paper on your template!

Amy Thursday, September 30, 2010  

Wonderful projects! I love the fun modern feel of this set.

Debbie Thursday, September 30, 2010  

What an absoltuely fab project!! I love coffee/tea too, so this is one of my favs! So clever to have colored the inside of your cup with your copic sprayer :)

Unknown Thursday, September 30, 2010  

Fabulous gift set, Katie! Love how your cup looks like it is full of coffee!!

MsJay Thursday, September 30, 2010  

Love this project. Awesome!!

Noreen Thursday, September 30, 2010  

Love that cup! Woouldn't it be great to use for gifts for all your coffee, tea, and hot chocolate drinking friends!

AKiteFlier Sunday, October 03, 2010  

De-lovely; de-lightful; de-licious! Great set Katie.

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP