Copic Creations Challenge with Tiddly Inks!

>> Friday, October 1, 2010


Welcome back to another challenge from Copic Creations! This month we have a sponsor that i am SO excited to be working with... Tiddly Inks!

First let me say that i think that Christy Croll (designer of Tiddly Inks) is the sweetest thing since hawaiian bread! Seriously! She has left me some of the nicest comments on Paper Craft Planet where she has a THRIVING group of followers (oh yeah, i'm one of them!). You can even score yourself some FREE DIGIS! She truly cares about her Fans and she's just phenom, and very talented!

Here is my card using one of her Gothic Cuties... Always the Flower Girl
Sorry if my card looks a wee bit like my LAST card for copic creations! I guess i had forgotten our challenge for the next 2 weeks was ORANGE. Sheesh. I could have picked a different color palette last week. Both of the images are not halloween per say. I guess i'm just really itchin' for October! Thank goodness it's here!

So as i just mentioned... the challenge for the next 2 weeks from Copic Creations is ORANGE. You can use any oranges in your coloring. Here I've used my absolute favorite copic oranges! YR12, YR14, YR16 and YR18 (for the record, YR15 and YR16 are extremely close, so if you have 15, dont go running out to buy 16 just because my little mention of it being a favorite!
I did notice however that my YR12 wasnt as light as i wanted. So i used YR21 and YR20 with it to lighten up the center of the dress. Yep, add those to the favorite orange combo!

For her hair, i used a combo of warm gray markers. I did let it get pretty light. Christy has added in a lot of dimension to the hair of the gothic cuties and i wanted to make sure it was still seen.

So thats my card for you! Be sure to go over the the Copic Creations blog to see the prize from Tiddly Inks if you play along!

Here's a list of the fabulous design team so you can check out each one and leave them some love!!



6 comments:

Christy/Tiddly Inks Digitals Friday, October 01, 2010  

Katie,
You are the sweetest. :) I love the card and you deserve every bit of those kind compliments in return. :) I love the colors you used and one can't get too many cards with orange. LOL
You have a wonderful weekend! :)
XOXO
Christy

Jami Saturday, October 02, 2010  

Awesome!! I just love halloween colors, and your coloring is just perfect!! I agree...these images are super fun!

Jodi Monday, October 04, 2010  

Katie! She is colored to perfection!!
I love the layout and papers you used on the card.
Hugs
Jodi =)

Unknown Tuesday, October 05, 2010  

ACK! How CAAAAHHHH UUUUTE! love her and her little orange dress :). Great layout and amazing coloring, as always, girl!

"Kirby" (KrB) Tuesday, October 05, 2010  

Love your Flower Girl, Katie. Her orange dress is lovely, and that her is awesome. Well done on your card.

RoseC Saturday, October 09, 2010  

You've made Always the Flower Girl look stunning in orange dress.

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP