Makeup 4 the Weekend Challenge!

>> Friday, October 22, 2010



Ok, so i promised the hubster we'd hang out and watch tv tonight, so i have to make my post quick!

Quick deets for those that don't know, every friday one of the Paper Makeup Artists hosts the Makeup 4 the Weekend challenge from Paper Makeup Stamps.
This week Shaela has challenged us to make a non square/rectangular card. This is something i very very very rarely branch out from. Since my caliber just shipped (FINALLY!!! WOOHOO, that wait has been killing me!!!!!) you may see more cards like this soon!

For now, i still had to do it OLD SCHOOL with my creative memories custom cutting system!


Here is my circle card using Leif and his sentiment. I just love this guy, he cracks me up!

Close up view.....
Copics Used... um, a lot! hahahahahaha!
G21, G24, G28, YR12, YR14, Yr18, R02, R05, R08, E25, E27, E42, E44

You have a week to play along with the challenge, and there is a chance at some FREE RUBBER!
Thats right, every week a lucky particpant is chosen to win the stamp of their choice, but you cant win if you don't play! So check it out!!!! DOn't think you wont win... we've had many ladies win more than 1 time!!! Check it out! There are more stellar samples on the blog as well!

Ok, have a wonderful day everyone!!!



7 comments:

Ms. Jen Friday, October 22, 2010  

Love it! I'm still tryin to figure out how to make circle card on my Circut - LOL Newbies! That's so great that you get an evening with hubby too. I did that as well last night. Just cuddling and the tv. How perfect!

Carma Friday, October 22, 2010  

I love Leif! Haven't tried to color him yet. Must do that on my new paper :)

Christi Friday, October 22, 2010  

Oh my goodness!!! This card rocks. I *almost* used this same stamp today on my circle card. You ROCKED it! smiles...

Renkata Saturday, October 23, 2010  

what a fun and cute card. Gorgeous colours.

Shaela Saturday, October 23, 2010  

love this card! the textured shimmery cs is so pretty, and your coloring is fantastic, it's so "deep" :)

Christi Flores Monday, October 25, 2010  

OK I have GOT to ink him up soon! This is wonderful!!!

Unknown Saturday, October 30, 2010  

*giggle* I love that image, lol. What an adorable card -- love it!!

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP