trick or treat ted

>> Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Good GRIEEEEEF i've been busy! And after my raging head cold finally subsided, but computer decided to die. Just one night i was typing up a blog post and POOF. It shut off... never to be restarted again. WTH! I finally gave up and made my hubby reluctantly agree to hand over his mac mini desktop. I need a desktop rather than a laptop anyway. But i still want to get my macbook working again! So frustrating! After finally getting my new computer set up... i had a string of makeup jobs (not complaining there to say the least... for those that are interested, i will be updating my makeup blog over the course of the next few days with pictures and such) but between work with makeup and work with the stamp company (orders take precedence over creating time!) I hadnt had time to work on too much. Fortunately for me, i had a few things I havent had the chance to show on my blog yet!

Like this fun monster card using Trick or Treat Ted from Paper Makeup Stamps.

Now as cute as he is with his little jack-o-lantern treat pail, check out what Randee did with him a bit back. See, he works all the time, not just in October! She's totally genius!

A little FYI for those who don't know... the past halloween (and many other fall stamps) are on SALE! Not just a little sale... a big sale! Qty's are limited of course, so check out the sale stuff while you can!

The card above was colored with copic markers (G21, G24, G28; C0, C1, C2, V12, V15; YR12, YR14, YR18). THe papers are all from the Halloween Card kit released this month from PMS (the paper collection is Happy Halloween from Echo Park).

I added some liquid glass by CTMH to his helmet. It looks really fun and cool in person, kinda hard to see in the picture.

Whew, well i'm wiped and going to bed! Hopefully you've enjoyed your easier read. haha.

Have a great day!!!

2 comments:

Ori Wednesday, October 20, 2010  

wow it looks very cool...
The helmet made me wonder, the liquid glass puts dimension.
hopefully I can find it

Michelle VP Thursday, October 21, 2010  

Oooh, maybe I should have gotten these papers too! :) Ted's my favorite halloween monster and I love that shiny helmet!

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP