Paper Makeup Stamps sneaks day 2, school girl fairy!

>> Monday, October 4, 2010



I'm not gonna lie... my intentions of going to bed early... didnt so much happen. I'm not sure where my day went, but it's 12:30 am right now. Ugh... i'm going to keep this post short sweet and to the point!

Today Paper Makeup Stamps is sneak peeking a set of fairies (they are sold as individuals) for school! I am in love with these cuties! They work great for just about any age which i think is really great. It's hard to find appropriate stamps for the older school age kids... but these are still cute enough that they aren't just for seniors!

Here is my card...

I'm really not sure what made me choose this color combo. It's definitely not a standard. but it was fun to work with! The patterned paper is by Glitz and their is a scrawly print on it that is hard to see in the photos but it seemed very "schoolish" to me. I'm also still trying very hard to break out of my every layout the same rut. In the end, i ended up being mildly pleased with the layout.

The image is colored with copics... RV91, RV93, RV95, RV99 with Y32, Y35, Y38, E33, E35, E30, E00, E12 and N7, N5 N2.

My sentiment is from last month's Little Moments sentiment set! But there is a new sentiment being released that reads "What an Accomplishment".

Be sure to check out the company blog to enter yourself to win these stamps!

Also check out these fabulous ladies to see what they've done with them!

Have a fantastic day!!!!

12 comments:

dawnmercedes Monday, October 04, 2010  

I like the little side embellies!

Lindsy Monday, October 04, 2010  

Very cute card! Even though it is a different color combo, it looks great together! Love the flowers, rhinestones and pearls =)

Tracey Monday, October 04, 2010  

Stunning Katie!! Your colouring is so incredible!!! xx

Carma Monday, October 04, 2010  

She's very sweet. I love the "pigeon toed" way she's standing. Cute layout!!

Danni Monday, October 04, 2010  

Love the colors you used! Fantastic card!

Ginny Monday, October 04, 2010  

I LOVE your coloring on this one! and I'm quickly becoming a fan of purple and yellow together. Ooh and I hadn't thought about using these with some of the sentiments from the last realease, I'm so going to have to look back at that!

kathy s Tuesday, October 05, 2010  

love your fairies and Purple and Gold so regal thanks for sharing

Anonymous,  Tuesday, October 05, 2010  

So, so cute! Love the layout and those little 'tags' on the side with the pearls... perfect touch!

Christi Thursday, October 07, 2010  

I absolutely LOVE this color combo and your coloring is PERFECTION! Love it! smiles...

Rachel Thursday, October 07, 2010  

I LOVE The school girls!!

Michelle VP Thursday, October 07, 2010  

She looks fabulous in purple and yellow - those are my nieces two favorite colors. thanks for the inspiration! :)

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP