PMS blog hop!

>> Thursday, October 7, 2010


It's that time of the month again! PMS time! No not THAT kind of PMS, the only kind of PMS you can look forward to! Paper Makeup Stamps!

Now you should have hopped here directly from the PMS company blog! It's full of all the info you need for the day and if you've just come here, then go back a square to get all the deets. Then come back to me and start your hop!

For my hop card today, i used the new October Halloween card kit!
I love the papers and ribbons and embellies in the kit so much! AND, for the first time, we're offering this kit for sale with a digi stamp as well as the rubber stamp. Yes, this decision was made because there was an error by our manufacturer, but that is no reason you cant reap the benefits! A cheaper kit! Plus right now, if you get our newsletter you would have gotten a code to get 1 kit and get another kit and 10 bucks off! WHAT!?! That's crazy right?! Ok, if you arent signed up for the newsletter... you can still sign up to get these goodie deals each month. Then email katie@papermakeup.com to let me know that you signed up for the newsletter and then i will send you the voucher code! :D

Ok, and now my card...


Every bit of my card came from the card kit right down to the emerald green liquid pearls!
I love these colors for halloween so much! And these papers for Echo Park are just fabulous!
Even the die cut is from the kit! Yep, i LOOOOOVE this kit! :D

Ok... my head cold is still getting the better of me, so i'm going to give you my letter before i forget and then send you on your merry way!

Now continue on to Dawn's blog! She'll have a card for you that is probably reminiscent of how i'm feeling about now! hahahaha! I better take a nap this afternoon so i can party tonight at the RELEASE PARTY!!!!! :D

Have a wonderful day everyone!!!


17 comments:

AScrappersDelight Thursday, October 07, 2010  

Super cute! I love that witch stamp!

Lindsy Thursday, October 07, 2010  

Oh I love this card! I think it is my favorite one that you've created this week =)
I absolutely canNOT wait for my card kit to arrive =)

Christi Thursday, October 07, 2010  

This card is gorgeous! I hope that you are feeling better REALLY soon!!! smiles...

Khristen Thursday, October 07, 2010  

Love the web up in the left corner of your card. So cute, those Echo Park papers rock!

Erika Thursday, October 07, 2010  

Cute card. Love the witch

Tina Thursday, October 07, 2010  

She looks amazing! This is one great card.

Rachel Thursday, October 07, 2010  

She is WICKED cute! Love the new releases!

Christi Flores Thursday, October 07, 2010  

I am in LOVE!! This is amazing!!

Meli Palmer Thursday, October 07, 2010  

Ooooh, she is beautiful, KC!

Stephanie Zito Thursday, October 07, 2010  

Incredible card Katie!!! I adore this kit!!!

dawnmercedes Thursday, October 07, 2010  

the patterns are bewitching!

Danni Thursday, October 07, 2010  

Awesome!! What a great card!

Kristie W. Thursday, October 07, 2010  

Great card, Katie! I love the way you colored the witch's hair!

Hope you feel better soon.

Michelle VP Thursday, October 07, 2010  

I love to look at how you color images! :) And that's some really fun paper included in the kit.

Norma Thursday, October 07, 2010  

Super cute witch and coloring.

Randee E Friday, October 08, 2010  

Your coloring never ceases to amaze me. I wanna be like you!! Awesome card :0)

Michelle Saturday, October 09, 2010  

Cute card. I love this witch, she's so adorable.

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP