Paper Makeup Stamps Sneak Peeks day 1

>> Friday, October 2, 2009


Well all i have to say is when in the world did it get to be october?! This past month just flew by!!!! Perhaps its because i've had so much going on in my life this past month, but MAN! It's enough to keep my head spining that's for sure!

Well, since it's October 2nd, that means the sneak peeks for the October Release on the 7th are about to begin! WOOHOO!

Here is my fairy card for you today...


I just think the whole notion of this fairy with true PMS is hilarious! Granted she's still a Beautiful Day Fairy so only one of the BD fairy's would look cute while PMSing! hahahaha!

She does come with this fun little sentiment. Did you notice the letters PMS are in the same font as the logo?! Ok, so maybe i'm the only one who will get a big kick out of that. :)

Here is a close up view...





And now...



Stamps:
PMS Fairy plus sentiment from Paper Makeup Stamps, available Oct 7th at 8 EST

Coloring with Copics
Skin: E00, E21
Hair: "E23", E25, CB
Shirt: R11, R12, R14
Shorts: Y32, Y35, N4 (trim)
Socks: BV01, BV000
IceCream: "E23", E25
IceCream Bowl: B00, B02
Wings: B0000, B000, "E23", CB

Paper:
Patterned Paper from Paper Trey Ink (i think from the sorbet paper pack? the samples were gifted to me
Cardstock: Sorbet by Paper Trey Ink, So Saffron by Stampin Up, Solar White by Neenah

Tools and Accessories
Pearls by Martha Stewart Crafts
Saddle Stitched Ribbon in Sorbet by Paper Trey Ink


Dont forget to check out the PMS blog to see all the other new fairies being releases this month!


8 comments:

Tina Friday, October 02, 2009  

So lovely Katie, your coloring is magnificent.

Kim Friday, October 02, 2009  

Really cute Katie - fabulous coloring as usual!

Michelle VP Friday, October 02, 2009  

She is cute! I love how you colored her wing opaque with her hair showing through - great detail! I'm so excited about Melody's release! :)

Randee E Friday, October 02, 2009  

Oh how I can relate to this Fairy right now! I love that she is in comy "lounge around the house" wear with her hair in a ponytail. No prim and proper with this fairy - I LOVE that!!

Tracey Friday, October 02, 2009  

I love her Katie!! What a gorgeous card!! xx

Danni Friday, October 02, 2009  

You're killing me with all these CUTE releases!! Awesome, just awesome!

Lisa Kind Saturday, October 03, 2009  

I just love this fairy! I just realized her clothes...those comfy ones we wear when we are feeling....well, THAT way! LOL!! She's colored beautifully, too! Another great fairy release!

dawnmercedes Saturday, October 03, 2009  

Great pinky color that you chose!

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP