Paper Makeup Stamps Blog Hop!

>> Wednesday, October 7, 2009


Well, i have seen better days let me tell you! I'm so sorry i didnt have my sneak peek card for you posted yesterday. In fact, i never even finished it. I was laid up in bed all do. Boo on that!

But i did finally finish my card and can show it to you today! It uses 2 new stamps being released tonight at 8pm CST!




Now before i give you all the details... I cant forget to too you your letter! You'll need this letter as part of your code to get 15% off all the new releases! If you dont know what in the world i'm talking about, you should go back to the beginning! Go to http://papermakeupstamps.blogspot.com to read up on this super fun offer!
Your letter is B!
And when you're done here, hop along to the newest design team member's blog... the wonderfully talented Randee Elsing!

and now...




Stamps:
Moody for Apples
Sentiment from Grateful Thanks

Coloring with Copics:
Skin: E00, E21, R20, E000
Hair: Y21, YR23, E99, "Y20"
Apples: R89, R46, Colorless Blender
Shirt: R81, R83, R85, R89, G21, G24, G99
Pie: E31, E55, E57

Paper:
Stampin' Up Summer Picnic, and some other scrapie dos given to me
Regal Rose, Real Red

Tools and Accessories
white buttons from hobby lobby
red DMC floss
Red stitched ribbon from Wal-Mart

21 comments:

dawnmercedes Wednesday, October 07, 2009  

Such a fun card! I think I can even smell apples when I look at it!

Vicki Burns Wednesday, October 07, 2009  

Such a fun card, but what's the letter???

Heather Wednesday, October 07, 2009  

This is super cute! Was the letter hidden? I missed it too!

Michelle VP Wednesday, October 07, 2009  

B for Beautiful! I'm guessing your letter is 'B' based on the other ones so far. :)

Brandi Wednesday, October 07, 2009  

Love this card! The dp even has apples in it. :) I'm with the other girls and have not a clue what your letter is! :)

Brandi

Kim Wednesday, October 07, 2009  

Beautiful, Katie. Hope you get to feeling better!

Christi Flores Wednesday, October 07, 2009  

This is wonderful Katie!! I hope you're feeling better today!

Randee E Wednesday, October 07, 2009  

Love this!! Glad to hear you're feeling better. Must have been the airplane ride :0)

Dawn Wheeler Wednesday, October 07, 2009  

Totaly fabulous and scrummy ,brilliant as always
hugs Dawnxxx

Carisa Wednesday, October 07, 2009  

that card is applicious!! i love it. been craving a good apple pie lately, that must be why. *giggle*

Stampin_melissa Wednesday, October 07, 2009  

So glad you're feeling better today! Beautiful card Katie!

Alexandra Lundgren Wednesday, October 07, 2009  

Hpe you feel up to partying tonight!!!

Just beautiful in pinks and reds.

Tina Wednesday, October 07, 2009  

Awesome card, perfect coloring!

Mandi Wednesday, October 07, 2009  

I love this card. Such a fun fall kind of card! Makes me want to take Ava to the Apple Orchard and pick some apples. :)

Danni Wednesday, October 07, 2009  

Feel better!!
Great card!

Lisa Kind Wednesday, October 07, 2009  

So glad you are feeling better and were able to finish this lovely card! Love it!

Kristie W. Wednesday, October 07, 2009  

Glad you are feeling better!! What a fun stamp!

Lori Wednesday, October 07, 2009  

Sending you get well wishes and adding apples to my shopping list. Your card made my apple pie craving return. :)

Tracey Thursday, October 08, 2009  

This is gorgeous Katie!! xx

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP