Color with Me! Using Melody from Paper Makeup Stamps

>> Friday, October 23, 2009

So i did a color with me video last week and finally got around to editing it a bit. When i sped up the video, the marker caps flew past the screen so i was afraid it would be tricky to know what colors i was using. So i got all that info edited in there. I also put some music to it because it's so much nicer with sound. Got it all uploaded to YouTube and what happens? They disabled the audio. Sony wouldnt let me use the songs. Irgh.


So here it is... silent. I'm working on doing an Audio Swap with a free permission song, but it's taking it's sweet time!

I still have to make a card with my colored image so thats coming soon too!

I hope you all enjoy!





Stamp used... Melody from Paper Makeup Stamps



OH - and HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM! ;) I'll post her card after i know she's gotten it! :)

7 comments:

Lisa M. (aka. Lisa @ Farm Fresh) Friday, October 23, 2009  

Katie~ I really enjoyed seeing this! I see how I can improve my coloring on the skin tones especially since I have all three colors you used there! Thanks a lot!

Shaela Friday, October 23, 2009  

another great video - thanks for sharing and all your hard work!

Chelsey - The Paper Mama Friday, October 23, 2009  

Lovely video! I hope you get the sound thing figured out! Sounds like a pain.
-chelsey

Michelle VP Friday, October 23, 2009  

Yay! You used my fairy Melody! I loved watching you color her. I'm going to have to watch again and write down the marker numbers. Can't wait to see the finished card. :)

janes12734 Saturday, October 24, 2009  

Thank you so much for these videos. Coloring and shading do not come naturally to some of us and this is SO helpful. Keep them coming! Jane

Michelle Sunday, October 25, 2009  

love your videos katie...TFs!

michelle

Unknown Saturday, May 08, 2010  

Ok...my first video of yours...I just took a beginner class last night...she talked about this "feathering" technique but now I see why it didn't work for me...you're doing it wayyyyy light compared to us LOL Very helpful to watch this video...thanks!

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP