Are you ready to get made up?

>> Sunday, October 25, 2009

Yep, it's time for another makeup video. At the request of many, i'm going to try to do more of these and I will post them on here as well as my makeup blog. Now i do post some other things (like photos of projects i'm working on, some product reviews, etc) and I wont double post everything, but I will double post a lot of the YouTube videos so those that are really only interested in those dont have to subscribe to both blogs. :) Another tip, on the left hand side of THIS blog, i have a running list of the latest posts to the makeup blog. So when you are checking out a post here, you can always peek and see if there is a new post you missed (if you are interested that is!)


OK - onto the VIDEO! This is a very very basic video. It's all about getting your face prepped and primed for the colors of makeup. So it takes you from a fresh faced no makeup at all me (SCARY) thru primer, foundation, concealer, powder, etc. I tell you my favorite products that I use regularly so it's worth a lookie. :)





Have a wonderful sunday!

1 comments:

Unknown Saturday, May 29, 2010  

Holy Crap! Seriously? You do that frequently??? LOL I don't do ANY of that on a regular basis...who has time? Besides, I can't get most of those brands here...MAC & Rimmel...that's about it LMBO...ok...you've inspired me..but my foundation is probably caked in the bottle.

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP