Word Art Wednesday!

>> Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Hey there everyone! Dont forget today is Wordart Wednesday from Paper Makeup Stamps! You can download this digital wordart for FREE! Just go to The PMS Blog!

Here is what i made with it...



I love this quote! It has long since been a favorite of mine. It truly is something i want to teach my children. We are all equal. We are all different. But together, we are all one world. I love that. I think i'll make something for the boys room. For now, this card is going to go to Jack's teacher. I think she'll love it!

Ok, that is all for now! I have a laundry list (literally!) of things to do today! :) Wish me luck that i get them all done!

2 comments:

dawnmercedes Friday, October 30, 2009  

I love the smell of brand new crayola crayons!! Fun Word Art, Miss Katie!

Lisa Kind Friday, October 30, 2009  

This is a great quote! I think I may make it large and post it in my classroom! But I'd like to know how you got the different color fonts! I stink at these digis! LOL!!

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP